a/n

Jennifer

Her character development is definitely one of the strongest. She might have been the weakest at one point but she's no longer that girl. She preferred to break up with Theo because the future she has chosen was something she had never dream of so she can't risk his life. Sorry Jennifer-Theo shippers because Jennifer doesn't need a man to save her!

Veronica

She's reunited with her mother and is her personal secretary now. She pretty much has the happy ending.

Sasha

She has been taken care of. It's a very famous phrase used in action/thriller movies. If you've watched, you'll understand exactly what it means.

Alexander

He can take his ass back to New York, rebuilt Reeves Club, find a new secretary and get on with his life or he can take revenge from his rival, Celestia's gang. That's up to who he wants to be exactly, a businessman or a gang leader.

Liam

He got what he fucking deserves. Not sorry but I hate those books and authors who romanticize rape. This is pure nonsense and shouldn't be done but unfortunately there are many stories like these on Wattpad. Shame!

Theo

He has returned back to Philadelphia to move on with his life. He'll remember Jennifer always but he understood that he can't have a permanent part in her life.

Chase

He killed her brother and yet she forgives him. Why? In chapter 17 where he took her to a cheap motel, she doubted his intentions but Chase genuinely regrets what he has done. He helped her in any ways he could. His actions opened a soft spot in Jennifer's heart.

Before anyone request a part 3 let me tell you that it's not going to happen, at least not this year because I have too many books waiting to be finished.

That's how it ends. Thank you to everyone who has voted and commented. It means a lot to me. God bless you! 🖤