Chapter 9

Kara's Point of View.
Two Weeks Later.

It has been two weeks and I still haven't talked to anyone of my friends, besides Winn. I missed them so much. I was sad and angry and broken. I was flying above the city when I heard two nit wits fighting with cars in the streets. I flew there and stopped them before they hit some kids. One of them came out with a bloody nose.

"You broke my nose!", he screamed.

"Before you broke the bones of all these kids!", I screamed back.

"You better get away from me before I hurt you!" He threw a punch at me and I grabbed his hand and then twisted it. "You're hurting me! You're hurting me!"

I released his hand and then flew away in a panic. I then got to the DEO where Hank greeted me.

"What were you thinking?", Hank said.

"That guy almost killed those kids!", I screamed back.

"Don't lose your cool. If you do, then people will be more terrified of Supergirl than Superman. Promise me you won't lose your cool again."

"Fine. I won't!"

We then got a call from General Lane. He needed me to test out a robot called Red Tornado. I got there and Alex was helping me get ready.

"You sure you want to do this? You just went through a lot two weeks ago.", Alex said.

"I'm sure.", I replied.

"Just don't lose your cool."

I nodded my head and got ready to fight. The session started and the robot caught me off guard. He tossed me in the air and hit me with missiles. That's when I started to get angry. I got under the ground and then I pushed him. I started to punch him harder and harder. I then heard Alex telling me that the session was over and to stop but I didn't listen. I punched him and then I froze his robotic arm off. I then heard Hank telling me to stand down. I finally realized what I was doing and stopped. But, out of the blue, the robot glitch and flew away. The army and DEO both came out and had nervous faces. We then went to the DEO where I got scolded but I didn't care. I then went to my apartment, where I was hosting a game night. It was me, Winn, James, and his girlfriend Lucy. We quizzed each other but before we could finish, I got a call. It was Barry. I went into my room and told Winn that I would be right back.

"Hey Barry.", I said.

"Hey Kara.", Barry said. "Could we talk?"

"Why? So you can yell at me again!"

"No! Kara! Please just listen to me!"

"You know what Barry! I'm tired of you messing with me! I've got a great life, so don't call me any more!"

"Kara. I-"

I hung up on him before he could finish. I then stayed in silence the rest of the night. After everyone left I was so angry I broke my alarm clock. I then went to sleep crying.

*~*