Chapter 58

Barry's Point of View.
One Week Later.

So a lot has happened. Patty asked me to work on a human shark case. Stein is dying and needs another partner. And there was a robbery at Mercury Labs two nights ago, but Joe doesn't want my on the case.
We found two candidates for the merge with Stein, Henry Hewitt and Jefferson Jackson. The merge didn't work with Hewitt, but Jax might be our best bet.
I walked into the CCPD and saw Patty looking at a case file.

"Hey Patty.", I said.

"Hey Barry.", Patty said slamming the file shut.

"What file is that?"

"Nothing. Nothing to worry about. Definitely not the case with Mercury Labs two nights ago."

"If that's how you lie, you are a terrible liar." Patty sighed. "What is it you are trying to hide from me?"

"Um." I gave Patty a look and she sighed again. "Meet me at CCJitters tomorrow night. I'll tell you everything."

"Ok." Patty than walked away. "That was weird." I than got an alert saying Stein was going critical. I super speeded to Star Labs. When I got there, Cisco was trying to calm Stein down as Caitlin and Jax ran in. "What's going on?"

"The stabilizer died.", Cisco responded.

"Is there any way to cool him down?", Caitlin asked.

"I think we are past that."

"I'll do it.", Jax said. "I'll merge with Grey."

"Are you sure Jax?", I asked. "Because once you sign up, there is no going back."

"I'm sure."

Cisco set up Jax and they merged. Everything was good, till Hewitt was attacking a football field. Me and Firestorm fought Hewitt and knocked him out. Everyone decided to go home and rest, so I went home as well. I saw Kara sitting on the couch. I sat down next to her and she looked up and smiled.

"Hey.", Kara said.

"Hey.", I replied. "You ok? You looked a little troubled."

"I found out today that a man in National is twisting the teachings of Rao, making Supergirl out to be a god, and telling people if they put themselves in danger and are getting saved by me, that then they can be in their religion."

"Wow. That's a lot. How are you going to stop him?"

"I'm going to confront him, and hopefully some how convince him to stop."

"Well if anyone is persuasive, it's you."

"Thank you Barry." We kissed and Kara yawned. "Let's go to bed."

"Ok. I'm pretty tired too."

We went to bed and fell asleep.
*~*

Kara's Point of View.
One Week Later.

Me and Lena had stopped by L Corp to get some papers signed, when Sam arrived.

"Hey Sam.", I said.

"Hey Kara.", Sam said setting her stuff down. "Hey Lena."

"Morning Sam.", Lena responded.

"Sorry I'm late. Ruby had a soccer game and the kids wanted ice cream after that."

"Oh well that quite all right."

"What is this?", I asked picking up a pamphlet with the symbol of Rao on it.

"Some weird lady tried to get me to join her little group.", Sam said.

"Could I keep this?"

"Yeah. Sure. Go right ahead."

Me and Lena walked out. I spent a while at CatCo researching this group, but came up empty handed. I decided to just go there, but Winn and James wanted to go with me too.

"Welcome.", a man said. "You are all here because of Rao's grace. Let us give thanks to our god, Supergirl."

"This is so weird.", James said.

"Who are they praying too?", Winn asked.

"Me.", I responded.

Me and Winn went back to the DEO

"Thomas Coville.", said Winn at his computer. "He was the man giving that weird preach today."

"Do we have anything on him that connects him to Supergirl?", John asked.

"Yes. About two years ago, he was on a flight to Geneva."

"The flight that I saved.", I responded. "When I first became Supergirl." That's why he is so focused on me. "I saved him."

"That's interesting, But how does he know so much about Rao?", John asked.

"I'm not sure." Just then, an alert went off that there was a huge fire down town. "I got to go."

I flew to the location and stopped the fire using my freeze breath. The kid that started the fire only did it so he would become one of the people that was saved by Supergirl. Why does everything have to be so complicated? I flew to our loft and sat on the couch. I pondered about what I was going to do, when I heard Barry come in. He sat down next to me and I smiled at him.

"Hey.", I said.

"Hey.", Barry replied. "You ok? You looked a little troubled."

"I found out today that a man in National is twisting the teachings of Rao, making Supergirl out to be a god, and telling people if they put themselves in danger and are getting saved by me, that then they can be in their religion."

"Wow. That's a lot. How are you going to stop him?"

"I'm going to confront him, and hopefully some how convince him to stop."

"Well if anyone is persuasive, it's you."

"Thank you Barry." We kissed and I than yawned. Today was really tiring. "Let's go to bed."

"Ok. I'm pretty tired too."

We went to bed and fell asleep.