Chapter 41

Barry's Point of View
One Week Later.

I woke up ready to start the day. I got dressed and super speeded to Star Labs. Caitlin, Cisco, and Wells were all sitting in the cortex. It took all my strength to not punch Wells right now.

"Hey guys.", I said.

"Hey Barry.", Cisco and Caitlin said.

"Morning Mr.Allen.", Wells said. "Sleep well?"

"Yes I did.", I replied. "Thank you Doctor Wells."

Just then an alert went up. Something about an attack in the park. I got my suit on and raced down there. It wasn't a meta human. It was an alien. I thought aliens liked National city, and meta humans liked Central city.

"What the hell is that?", Cisco asked into the coms.

"I don't know.", I said.

"We should probably call Kara.", Caitlin said. I waited a bit before Caitlin spoke again. "Kara is on her way. Try not to engage."

I then saw the alien about to blast some civilians. I got those people out of the way. He apparently had super strength as he threw me into the ground. He was about to hit me again when Kara came down. They had a laser off. Kara then helped me up.

"You are hurt.", Kara said worried. "Get back to Star Labs. I'll meet you there."

I nodded and left. I felt pain in my body. Cisco and Wells helped me, as Caitlin continued to watch Kara. Kara then came back in and hugged me.

"Where's the alien?", Cisco asked.

"Back at the DEO.", Kara replied.

"Why did he attack Central?", I asked.

"I'm not sure. Maybe you guys should come to the DEO, and figure it out."

"Yes!", Cisco yelled. "Field trip!"

"I'm going to pass.", Wells said. "I'll stay here and alert you if anything goes wrong."

"Ok."

"Sweet.", I said. "Let's go."

I picked up Cisco and super speeded him to the DEO, while Kara picked up Caitlin and super speeded her to the DEO. We were greeted by John, Alex, Winn, and Monel.

"Hey guys!", Kara said. "Look who I brought!"

"Hey guys.", Alex said. She gave all of us a hug. "How's it going?"

"Good.", I replied. I looked over at Winn. I had heard he had been a little more closed off because of the death of his girlfriend. "Hey Winn."

"Hey Barry.", Winn said shyly. Me and Monel caught each other's gaze. Monel glared at me and I glared back. I then turned my attention to Winn. "Ok everybody. When we put that alien in a cell, we found this on him."

An image popped up. It was me as the Flash.

"That's me!", I said.

Kara laughed at me comment. Winn then pressed a button and a voice appeared.

"This is the Flash.", the voice said. "Lives on Earth in Central city. Main weakness is cold temperatures. Three hundred jewels will be your reward if you kill him."

"Oh." Kara looked at me worried. "That is not good."

"Someone wants Barry dead.", Kara said. "Who?"

I immediately thought of Monel. I didn't want to put suspicion on him, so I let that go.

"It could be anyone.", Cisco said. "Cadmus, rich bad guys, or even Captain Cold."