Chapter 110

Barry's Point of View
One and a half days later

I got up to see Kara still asleep. Nora and Alura were sitting on the bed staring at the pictures lined up on the wall. I smiled as I saw a picture of young Kara with her parents. All of a sudden, Kara woke up with a start.

"Where am I?", Kara asked looking around. She calmed down when she saw me and the girls. I sat next to Kara and rubbed her back. "What happened?"

"Mercy Graves.", I said. She looked up at me. "She filled Earth's atmosphere with Kryptonite."

"Oh my Rao." Kara looked into my eyes. "I remember flying back to National City. I felt this wave of pain, and it felt like I couldn't breath." She took a deep breath in. "Where are we?"

"After I saved you from falling, I brought you back to the DEO. Cisco then vibe all four of us onto what is left of Krypton."

Clark then walked in.

"Hey cuz.", Clark said. Kara smiled. "Glad to see that you are finally awake."

"How long have I been out?", Kara asked confused.

"A day and a half.", I said. Kara just stood there. I looked over at the girls. "They have been up since yesterday. For their first time dealing with Kryptonite, they handled it well."

"Does the DEO know how to fix it?"

"Both the DEO and Star Labs are working on fixing it. For now though, you four will have to stay here."

"Ok." Kara sighed. "Did you stop Rebecca Sharp?"

"Yes." Just then, a blue portal opened. Cisco came through. "Hey Cisco."

"We have a problem.", Cisco said. Clark, Kara, and I were all looking at Cisco concerned. "Police Station is under attack by about ten different types of aliens."

"Let's go."

"Barry. Wait.", Kara said. Kara grabbed my arm and pulled me into a kiss. "Be safe."

"I promise you will be back on Earth in no time."

Cisco then vibe me and him back to National city. We got to the police station. The DEO was already there. I saved two cops lives and knocked out two of the rouge aliens. Alex nodded to me and Cisco, as we both went to the DEO. Alex got there a couple minutes later.

"Thanks for the assist Barry.", Alex said.

"No problem.", I said. "Any luck on reversing what Mercy Graves did?"

"Still looking." Cisco walked over to Winn. "But the geek squad is handling it."

"Kara woke up today."

"How is she?"

"She's better. A little shocked about the whole thing, but is doing better."

"That's good. I'm just glad she is safe. But I do miss my sister."

"Hey. Cisco can vibe you there if you want."

"I don't know." I followed Alex into a private area. "I can't go."

"Why not?"

"With everything going on, if I leave, the DEO will be in big danger."

"But you don't know how long till you will see her again." Alex sighed. "Just think about it."

"I will." Cisco and Winn ran in. "You two ok?"

"We have a theory on how to get rid of the Kryptonite.", Cisco said.