Chapter 109

Kara's Point of View
Two Days Later

Every person in the world is going crazy. Barry and the CCPD have had more cases of people starting fights then ever. National is going crazy too. I have already written a piece about this and I hope it works.
I was meeting up Barry, Cisco, Oliver, Felicity, and Alex at the park. I was holding Alura and Nora with me. Alex and Felicity were talking when I walked up.

"Hey guys.", I said.

"Hey Kara.", Felicity said.

"Hey Nora. Alura.", Alex said.

"Hi Auntie A.", Nora said.

Alura just giggled.

"Where's the boys?", I asked.

"Barry, Cisco, and Oliver are currently playing laser tag with some teenagers.", Alex said.

"I would love to watch that."

We all laughed. Barry, Oliver, and Cisco came up to us.

"How did you boys do?", Felicity asked.

"Those kids.", Cisco said. "They were so fast."

We all started laughing. Barry pulled me into a kiss and then picked up Nora.

"Let's eat.", Alex said. "I'm starving."

We all got out the food. After a couple minutes of eating, Felicity looked over at Oliver. Oliver smiled.

"Hey guys.", Oliver said. We all looked up. "Felicity and I have something to tell you."

"More like two things.", Felicity added on.

Oliver went into his pocket and pulled out a ring. He then placed it on Felicity's finger.

"We are engaged.", Felicity said.

"Oh my Rao!", I yelled.

"That's amazing!", Cisco and Alex said.

"Congratulations buddy.", Barry said patting Oliver's shoulder.

"That's not all.", Felicity said. She smiled and squeezed Oliver's hand. "I'm pregnant."

We all hugged Felicity at that. Being pregnant and engaged. That's exciting. Nora and Alura laughed and clapped their hands.

"Hey Barry.", Oliver said.

The two boys walked over to a private area. Felicity, Alex, and I were all discussing plans. Cisco took a phone call.

"Once me and Oliver are married, I will technically have more then one kid.", Felicity said.

"How is William?", Alex asked.

"Good. A teenager."

"All kids turn into them.", I added. Nora and Alura were playing with some toys I brought. "They are only two years old, and I already am afraid of their teenager years."

Barry and Oliver walked back to us. Cisco came over to the group.

"Robbery two blocks from here.", Cisco said to Barry.

"Be right back.", Barry said.

Oliver, Felicity, and Alex all left. Me, Nora, Alura, and Cisco all went to Star Labs. When we arrived, Barry had come in.

"Did you catch the robber?", Cisco asked.

"Well.", Barry said scratching the back of his neck. "I slipped on marbles and she got away."

"You slipped on marbles?", Cisco asked.

"How did you slip on marbles?", I asked.

"I don't know.", Barry said. "But this girl was definitely a meta. It was like everyone who hit close to her, they all got bad luck."