Chapter 146

Third Person's Point of View
One Hour Later

Tons of reporters and tv cameras were gathered in the front of Star Labs. Tons of superhero's stood before them. But what none of the reporters knew, was that everything was about to change.

"Thank you for coming.", the Flash said. "We are here, because there will always be villains who hate aliens and meta humans."

"But we aren't here to hurt anyone.", Supergirl said. "We are here to provide peace, justice, and hope to others. But how can we do any of that by wearing a mask."

Flash and Supergirl exchanged looks before nodding to one of the team members.

"You fish lovers may know me as Aqua-man. Well I may swim with the fishies but I am still human. My name is Arthur Curry."

"Many people enjoy animals. I know I do. A lot of you know me as Vixen. But in the daytime, I go by Mari McCabe."

"My name is Hawk-girl, also known as Kendra Saunders."

"And my name is Hawk-man, also known as Carter Hall."

"I'm Wild Dog. Woof! But you can call me Rene Rameryiez."

"I don't care if you guys call me the Dark Knight or Batman. But I also can go by Bruce Wayne."

"I'm the Black Canary. Laurel Lance."

"I'm also the Black Canary. Dinah Drake."

"Everyone calls me Mr. Terrific. I also go by Curtis Holt."

"The names Psi."

"My superhero name is close to my real name. I like being called Jessie Quick, but my real name is Jessie Wells."

"Hi. Impulse is my superhero name but my real name is Bart Allen."

"I'm Kid Flash. Also known as Wally West."

"My name is Charlie. You can call me a shapeshifter, I guess."

"I've been on the news a lot pretending to be the Green Arrow once. But I prefer red. I'm the Red Arrow. But you've probably already guessed I'm Roy Harper."

"I also like red better. I go by Speedy. Or Thea Queen."

"I'm a Guardian. But you probably already knew I'm James Olsen."

"Um, I go by Magenta. Or also Frankie Kane. Whatever you guys prefer."

"No need to be afraid. I haven't lived up to my name of 'Killer Frost'. But I also go by Caitlin Snow-Albert."

"I'm not a hero but I am a forensic scientist. I'm also the husband of the ice queen. I'm Julian Albert."

"I'm a science nerd. Winn Schott."

"And I am a computer wiz. My friends call me Overwatch. I prefer Felicity Smoak-Queen."

"I have been a hero for a long time. But you probably don't know that. I'm Wonder Woman. Also known as Diana Prince."

"I'm Heatwave. Or Mick Rory. I don't care what you call me, but I would like it if you read my books."

"I'm Spartan. I've served not only as a hero but in the military as well. I'm John Diggle."

"I've dreamt of this moment for a long time. I'm Dreamer. Better known as Nia Nal."

"I'm Pied Piper. Or known as the wealthy Hartley Rathaway."

"My dad was evil and I will be nothing like him. I'm Nora Darhk. Pretty much the daughter of the devil, so that's fun."

"This is going to be a big shock. I'm Superman. But I also wear glasses and call myself Clark Kent."

"I don't feel like telling you my birth name. Not even my boyfriend knows it. But I go by Gypsy."

"And I'm her boyfriend. Vibe. I don't care if you know my birth name, so my name is Cisco Ramon."

"My grandfather was a hero and I am honored to be one as well. I'm Steel. Nathan Haywood."

"I don't have a superhero name but I run a government organization. I am Alex Danvers."

"I'm the funny superhero you all love. I'm the Elongated Man. Ralph Dibney for all you ladies."

"I don't really care what you call me since I'm technically from the future. Probably shouldn't of said that. My name is Zari Tomaz."

"You all know me as both the Atom and Ray Palmer. Isn't this exciting?"

"I'm the White Canary. Sara Lance."

"I'm the Arrow. Oliver Queen."

Supergirl and Flash then exchanged glances and smiled.

"I'm Supergirl. Kara Danvers-Allen."

"I'm the Flash. Barry Allen."

Everyone just stood their stunned. All the superhero's then said together, "And we are the Justice League."

All the reporters stood their frozen in place, trying to take in all the information.

"So.", Kara said. "Any questions?"

That seemed to snap the reporters out of their trance. The room then erupted with reporters shouting questions.

"Linda Park from the Central City Picture News. Aren't you worried that now you have revealed your identities, villains will come after your family?"

"Drake Andrews from CatCo WorldWide Media. Speaking of families, some of you already have children. Did your children inherit your powers? And if so, can we expect them to become heroes when they are older?"

"Iris West-Olsen from Central City Citizen. Why do you call yourselves the justice league and who are the leaders of your team?"

Those were the three questions they decided to answer. Oliver answered Linda's question.

"It may be a risk to reveal our identities, but we are a powerful team and we protect everyone. We will do everything to protect the ones we love."

Kara answered Drake's question. The superhero team discussed what they would say if asked this question.

"Our kids did not inherit our powers. And if they want to be heroes when they are older, we will support either way. It's their choice."

Barry answered Iris' question.

"We call ourselves the Justice League because we are providing justice to the citizens of any city. We will protect the world from any threats that may come this way. And about who the leaders are... we actually haven't decided yet."

"Yes we have.", Oliver said. Barry and Kara did not know the rest of the team talked this over without them. "The co leaders of the Justice League are Supergirl and the Flash. SuperFlash, if you will."

Barry and Kara looked at the rest of their team stunned. They were elected the leaders. The crowd then started chanting 'SuperFlash' over and over again.

AN : Hey Guys! I hope you liked this chapter. I unmasked the entire Justice League! Fun!