Chapter 162

Barry's Point of View

We had just arrived in Keystone. We rented out our old camp for the day. That way the kids can all have fun and the adults can hang out. The entire Justice League was coming. The team was already there. John ran off to where Harrison, Martin, and Emma were playing near the pond. Nora met up with JJ and Conner. Alura tackled Tim, the new adopted son of Bruce. We laughed as we looked around at all our friends. Felicity and Oliver, Caitlin and Julian, Cisco and Gypsy, and Winn and Nia walked up to us.

"This place is so beautiful.", Nia said.

"Why did you guys choose here?", Gypsy asked.

"This is where Caitlin, Kara, Barry, Cisco, Winn, and I met.", Felicity said.

"Sure does bring back memories.", Winn added.

"Remember when Winn taught us how to play BS.", Cisco said.

I laughed.

"And remember when Felicity walked in, late as usual.", Caitlin added.

Kara laugh as well.

"Do you remember when we talked about our past?", I asked Kara.

"Yeah.", Kara replied. "We snuck out of the cabins and cried together. Great bonding experience."

We all continued to laugh and talk about when we were kids. I looked up at the sky and smiled as a memory came into mind.

--

It was my eleventh birthday. My dad was out getting the cake, so it was just my mom and I watching a movie. A scene came on where a man and woman kissed.

"Hey mom."

"Yes sweetie."

"What's love?"

My mom smiled.

"It's a feeling that you get when you really like someone."

"Like with Iris?"

"No honey. You are not in love with Iris. Love is something more than just an attraction. You would do anything for that one person. Love is putting the other above yourself."

"How do you find love?"

"Oh honey. You don't find love. Love finds you and runs right into your life."

--

"I'm Barry."

I looked at the girl who I had just run into. I felt a warmth in my chest. She seemed nice.

"Kara."

--

I smiled as I looked over at Kara. Love really did run into me that day. I would do anything for her.