Chapter 61

Barry's Point of View.
Two Days Later.

Today was the day. The day we stop Zoom.
Me and Kara's alarm clocks went off. I smiled at Kara and she smiled back at me.

"Morning.", I said.

"Morning.", Kara replied. "What's your schedule today?"

"We are luring Zoom out today." Kara gave me a worried look. "What?"

"I just don't feel comfortable with me being in Midvalle, while you are fighting who ever this man is."

"I will be fine Kara. Nothing is going to happen to me tonight." Kara sighed and I kissed her on the cheek. "Besides, Alex needs you. After her breakup with her ex fiancé, Maggie, she needs her sister."

"Ok. As long as you are safe."

Me and Kara got changed and ate breakfast. We than kissed goodbye and that we would see each other tomorrow. I super speeded to Star Labs, after getting an alert that Doctor Light had escaped.

"How are we going to get Zoom now?", I asked frustrated.

"I don't know.", Iris said. "I just hope Linda can deal with all of this. She really wanted to get the man responsible for her bosses death."

"Wait." I than got an idea. "Linda and Light look exactly alike. So let's see if Linda wants to play a super villain tonight."

Me, Linda, Joe, Caitlin, Cisco, and Harry trained a lot. Linda was wearing the costume and we all got the dialogue Cisco wrote for us down. I even, in order for Linda to trust the Flash, had to make a decision.
I super speeded to the West household, where Linda was.

"Linda Park.", I said vibrating my vocal cords.

"I can't do this.", Linda said. "I know, some people could think I would be a great bitch, but I'm really sorry for the things I've done. I just don't know if I can be a super villain."

"You can. I know you can." I stopped vibrating my vocal cords and took off my mask. "Because I know you."

"No way. I made out with the Flash."

"Yep. Now, let's do this."

We all got to the location and fake fought. Linda fake killed me and threw my symbol into the breach. We waited for about an hour, but Zoom never showed up.
Everyone went home besides me, Harry, Cisco, and Caitlin. Cisco was helping me put on a new symbol, while Caitlin and Harry were going over the footage of the scene.

"Harry.", Caitlin started. "You have been going over this for a while now. Everything went to as planned."

"If it went as planned, Zoom would of showed up.", Harry said.

I than got a call from Iris. Harry's meta human watch activated.

"Iris said Zoom took Linda.", I said.

"He's on the roof!", Cisco said looking at the screen.

I got my suit on and saw Zoom holding Linda.

"Say goodbye to Linda Park.", Zoom said.

Zoom dropped Linda and I was able to catch her.

"Go.", I told her. "I'll fend him off."

"You can't fight that thing.", Linda said shacking. Linda started to run. "He's a monster."

It was just me and Zoom. I was not going to be afraid of him. I thought of Kara and who I was fighting for. Kara.
I super speeded around the building and threw lightning at him. He caught it and threw it at me.