Chapter 47

Kara's Point of View.
The Next Day.

I am so tired. I have been up all night dealing with these ships. They started attacking and I have been working on trying to keep my city safe. I was flying around when I saw some citizens getting attacked. Before I could reach them, a flash of light zoomed by and knock them out. The citizens ran for cover while the Flash stood there with a smug look on his face.

"Oh! Hey Supergirl!", Barry said. "Thought you needed some help!"

"Oh. Hey Flash.", I replied. No, no, no. This can not be happening. Barry could get hurt. "I think I've got it handled."

"We need to talk."

I than got an alert that the DEO is being attacked.

"Well talk after I deal with something."

I got Alex and Winn out and went to the alien bar, where we were all hiding out. Barry speeded in with an upset look on his face.

"Hey Barry.", Winn said.

"Hey.", Barry replied. "So, is actually calling people for help an Central city and Star city thing, or does National city just hate to ask for help?"

"What's got you in a mood?", I asked.

"Nothing." Alex gave me a look. I shrugged. "Let's just stop Rhea."

"Barry-,"

"I'm staying. Whether any of you want my help or not."

Before I could respond, a notification went online. Rhea and the president were having a talking war and Ms.Grant was there. I flew there and saved Ms.Grant. I also found out that the president was an alien. I took both of them to our hideout and thankfully Barry still had his mask on.

"Ms.Grant.", Barry said vibrating his vocal cords. "Madam president."

"Flash.", madam president said. "Happy to see you are joining in on this fight as well."

"You seem to be the only one."

Barry walked outside and I followed him.

"What is your problem?", I asked. "You have been acting weird ever since you arrived in National city."

"Yeah.", Barry said rubbing the back of his neck. "Last night, I was watching the monitors all night to make sure you were ok. I always want to make sure you are ok. But it seems like you don't want me here." Barry sighed and stepped closer to me. "I mean, I am your boyfriend. I thought you would be happy to see me."

"Barry.", I sighed and held his hands. "Rhea threatened to hurt you. I told you Barry, that I would do anything for you. But I can't let you get into harms way."

"Kara. I love you. But I want to be involved in this. Especially if you are getting in danger."

"Ok. Love you."

"Love you too."

Me and Barry kissed and we heard an aw sound in the background. We pulled apart to see Ms.Grant standing there.

"Ms.Grant.", I said surprised.

"So Supergirl and the Flash are dating.", Ms.Grant said.

"Ah...", Barry said not knowing what to say.

"I could tell the chemistry between the two of you. You two actually remind me of my good friend Kira and her boyfriend Parry."

Me and Barry smiled at one another. We then all walked back in when Lilian Luther and Hank Henshaw walked in. Alex and Winn raised up their guns, while me and Barry got into fighting positions.