Chapter 67

Barry's Point of View.
Two Days Later.

Today was the day. The day I ask probably the most important question in my life to the woman I love.

"Barry?", Kara asked putting her shoes on. "Where are we going?"

"Now now.", I said. "If I told you, than it wouldn't be a surprise."

"That's what you told me two days ago."

"And I'm sticking to that statement." I picked up Kara. "Close your eyes."

"Fine." I carried Kara away and to Keystone City. I super speeded her to a building. "Can I open my eyes?"

"Yes."

Kara did and she smiled.

"Are we in Keystone?"

"Yes. We are at camp. Where we met."

"Hey Kara.", Julie said.

"Hey Barry.", Bill said.

"Julie.", Kara said surprised. "Bill. Our old counselors."

"Barry asked us if we could help him out with this.", Bill said.

"And you and Barry were one of the few people at any camp we featured at, that were really good kids.", Julie said.

"Thank you guys.", I said.

"We'll see you guys later.", Bill said.

Bill and Julie walked away.

"This is great Barry, but what are we doing here?", Kara asked.

"Follow me.", I said. We went into a dark room and a slide show started. "Remember all those years of our adoptive families taking photos of us together."

"Yeah. Why?"

"Watch."

Photos and videos flashed by of our adventures from when we first met, to us becoming heroes, to now. After that, me and Kara had an Italian dinner, which Bill and Julie helped prepare. Than after that, I took Kara to the lake. There were candles and flowers all around.

"This is beautiful Barry.", Kara said.

"The only thing more beautiful is you.", I responded. I hit play on my phone and sang, Come Running Home to You. By the end of it, Kara was crying. "Kara Zorel."

"Barry Allen."

I bent down on one knee and pulled out a ring.

"Will you marry me?"
*~*

"Will you marry me?"                                    *~*

Kara's Point of View.
Two Days Later.

Photos and videos flashed by of our adventures from when we first met, to us becoming heroes, to now. After that, me and Barry had an Italian dinner, which Bill and Julie helped prepare. Than after that, Barry took me to the lake. There were candles and flowers all around.

"This is beautiful Barry.", I said breathless.

"The only thing more beautiful is you.", Barry responded. Barry hit play on his phone and sang, Come Running Home to You. By the end of it, I was crying. "Kara Zorel."

"Barry Allen."

Barry bent down on one knee and pulled out a ring. I gasped.

"Will you marry me?"

I smiled and felt like everything was just brighter.

"Oh my Rao!", I exclaimed. "Yes! A thousand times yes!"

Barry put the ring on my finger and we kissed in joy. Bill and Julie walked in.

"Well?", they both asked.

"We are engaged.", me and Barry both said.

"Well we will leave you two love birds alone."

Me and Barry smiled and Barry super speeded me to our loft. We started kissing, and it got more intense, and it eventually led to amazing things.
But one thing is true. I am engaged!