Chapter 12

Kara's Point of View.
The Next Day.

I looked at my clock as I woke up to see that all the power was out. I got up and looked around. Only a couple blocks were with no power, but I knew this had to be the work of something. I put my Supergirl outfit on and flew to the DEO, which had power. There was tons of people with worried looks and Lucy came up to me.

"Lucy!", I said. "What's going-"

Before I could finish, Lucy cut me off.

"Live Wire escaped.", Lucy said.

"How?", I asked.

"A super high frequency broke the glass in her cage. We don't know where it came from."

"Great! So Siobhan has gone crazy and Live Wire is also crazy! How am I going to stop them all?"

"I don't know Kara. But you better get something ready."

"Yeah."

"Too bad there isn't another person who can help you take them down."

"Wait. There is. The Flash."

"The Flash? You mean that super fast guy that helped you take down Martin."

"Yes. He might be able to help. I'll be back Lucy."

I flew to Central city, where Barry, Caitlin, and Cisco were all talking in the cortex. I knocked on the wall and they all turned to see me.

"Kara. What are you doing here?", Barry asked.

"I need your help Barry. I have two humans with supernatural powers in National city.", I replied.

"You mean, meta-humans."

"Sure. But they didn't get their powers from the particle accelerator."

"Oh. Ok. Well, let's do this!"

"Barry!", Caitlin said. "What about what we just discussed?"

"They technically are meta-humans. Besides, you never said they had to be from the particle accelerator explosion."

"That's true.", Cisco cut in. "Besides, Kara needs Barry's help."

"Fine. I guess it's fine.", Caitlin said.

"Did I intrude on something?", I asked.

"No. Not at all.", Barry said.

"Ok...well can you come with me?"

"Yes. Of course."

I flew to National city, while Barry ran. I got to the DEO, and Barry came running in after me.

"Wow!", Barry exclaimed. "This is the DEO? It's awesome! Ha! Is that a spaceship?"

Barry was full on nerd and I couldn't help but smile. He was so cute when he smiled, and when he was being nerdy, and pretty much everything he does.

"That's my spaceship.", I replied.

"Awesome! I wish I could of come here sooner Kara!"

"The Flash knows your identity?", Lucy asked.

"Yes. I'm Barry Allen."

"Oh. Kara has told me a lot about you."

Lucy then pulled me aside and whispered in my ear so Barry couldn't hear.

"Is it really a good idea for you to be fighting crime with your boyfriend?", Lucy asked with a smirk.

"He's not my boyfriend!", I protested. "He's my best friend. That's all."