Chapter 68

Barry's Point of View.
A Couple Days Later.

I have closed all the breaches, except the one in Star Labs.
Me and Kara also told everybody that we were engaged.
I decided that we were going to Earth two to save Jessie, Wells daughter. Kara insisted that she went with us, against my wishes.
We were all at Star Labs with the portal.

"Ok Barry.", Jay said. "Remember. This isn't your world. Don't get sucked in emotionally."

"Got it.", I said.

"So it's me, Barry, Cisco, and Harry that are going, right?", Kara asked.

"Yes." I than turned towards Caitlin. "We all agreed on this, and if we don't come back in forty-eight hours, that means Zoom has us. And if that happens, you need to close the breach."

"No.", Caitlin said. "Just be safe."

"Let's go.", Harry said.

Me, Kara, Harry, and Cisco all lined up in a line. When the speed canon was turned on, I super speeded us into the portal.
We looked to see we were in a different Star Labs. It was so cool. Me and Kara took a selfie in front of the Star Labs sign.

"These technology advancements remind me of Krypton.", Kara said amazed.

"This is amazing.", I said also amazed.

We than walked up to one of Harry's friends. It looked just like Henry Hewitt. Me and Cisco stood still, while Kara and Harry gave us strange looks. Henry than left.

"What is wrong with you two?", Harry asked.

"He looks just like a villain on our earth.", I said.

"Well that's not him."

We walked into Harry's office to see the news. A man was talking and we than saw Kara appear on the screen. She was wearing a blue and white blouse and no glasses.

"Cat Grant will not be taking any questions at this time.", Earth two Kara said. "If you have questions on the attacks on Central city, I'd suggest you ask the CCPD, not CatCo Central."

"CatCo is in Central city.", Cisco said.

"And that was me.", Kara said happily. "I must not be a hero on this Earth."

Than the news switched to me. I looked like a complete nerd, I was even wearing glasses.

"Ha.", Cisco said. "Barry is a nerd on this Earth."

"Oh. Thank you Cisco.", I said. "At least my doppelgänger got on the news."

"We know citizens are scared.", Earth two Barry said. "But the CCPD is working around the clock. We will stop Zoom. That is a promise."

"Hey guys.", Cisco said. "I can't vibe Zoom. The frequency is off."

"Than how are we going to find out information about Zoom?", Harry asked.

I got an idea. I looked at Kara and smirked. I super speeded away and got both me and Kara's doppelgängers.

"What the hell was that?", Earth two Kara yelled.

"Barry!", Kara yelled at me.

"What is going on?", Earth two Barry asked. "Are we in Star Labs?"

"Yes honey.", Earth two Kara replied. "Now calm down." Earth two Kara stepped in front on Earth two Barry. "Now you better stay away from me and my husband."

Harry gave me a taser and I knocked them both out.

"Why did you do that?", Kara asked.

"So we can become them.", I answered. "Kara can get information at CatCo Central, and I can get information at the CCPD."