Chapter 60

Barry's Point of View.
The Next Day.

I woke up. I barely got any sleep last night. I could barley think. I super speeded to Star Labs and took Wells out of the cell. I put him in the cortex and the rest of the team filed in.

"How the hell is he still alive!", Cisco yelled.

"This is Harrison Wells from Earth two.", I said trying to wrap my head around this.

"Yeah.", Harry said. "Thanks again for locking me in a cell all night long."

"We have reasons not to trust a man with your face.", Caitlin said coldly.

Just than, Kara walked in. The moment Kara saw Wells, she took off her glasses and fired her heat vision. I used my super speed to push Wells out of the way.

"Kara! Stop!", I yelled.

"How is he still alive?", Kara asked angrily.

"I don't know.", Harry said. "Because you missed."

"Hey.", I said. "I'm trying to keep my girlfriend from shooting you again. And you are not helping." Just than, Joe and Iris walked in. Joe was about to fire his gun at Wells, but I grabbed his gun first. "Ok. I may be the fastest man alive, but I can not keep stopping everyone from trying to kill him."

"You are not the fastest man alive Allen.", Harry said. "Zoom is. He will keep sending meta human after meta human, until you are dead."

"I'm sorry.", Kara said. "Is he from Earth two?" I nodded. "Great. How many people are we going to come across from another earth?"

Just than, Cisco dropped his tools and had his phone in his hand.

"Are you ok Cisco?", I asked.

"We have another breather.", Cisco said.

"What? How do you know that?"

"Central city bank. Go. Now."

"I'll be back Kara."

"Ok.", Kara said. "I need to get to CatCo anyways."

I kissed Kara and left. The woman got away. I went back to Star Labs.

"Her name is Doctor Light.", Harry said. "A small time thief on our earth, until the particle accelerator gave her powers."

"Cool abilities.", Cisco said.

"This is not cool Ramon. This is a very bad."

"Our other Wells may of been evil but you are just a dick."

"A dick and insane.", Jay said walking in. "You are so full of it. Aren't you?"

"Apparently they know each other.", Caitlin said. "And not very fondly."

"Well. Well. Well.", Harry said. "I thought the Earth two Flash was dead. Looks like you are hiding like a coward!"

"I am no coward!"

"Enough!", I yelled. "I can't deal with this right now! Alright! Let's find Doctor Light."

"We just got a ping.", Caitlin replied. "She's at another bank."

"I'll be back." I super speeded to the bank. "Doctor Light. You need to stop."

"I can leave with that money, and be far away from Zoom.", said Doctor Light. She sounded familiar. "Now get out of my way."

"Let's just dial this down." Light took off her mask. It was Linda Park's double ganger. "Linda. Linda Park."

"How do you know my name?" I got confused. "This was a mistake."