Chapter 59

Kara's Point of View.
The Next Day.

I woke up early so I could get a private conversation with Thomas Coville. I smiled at the sleeping Barry and left him a note. I than got changed and flew to where Thomas was setting up.

"Thomas Coville.", I said walking in. "My name is Kara Danvers. I was here last night."

"Oh yes.", Thomas said. "I remember you." He sighed. "I also remember those eyes. How they glistened in the moon light, looking at all the people from that plane. Supergirl."

"I'm not Supergirl." He smiled and I knew I couldn't convince him I wasn't. I sighed and took off my glasses. "You need to stop putting others in danger and making false teachings of Rao. If I am a god, you have to listen to me!" He handed me a disk. "What is this?"

"It has everything about Rao on it. That's how I know about everything."

I grabbed it in frustration. I than walked away and put my glasses back on. I than went back home to see Barry making breakfast.

"Did you just get up?", I asked.

"Maybe.", Barry replied. He smirked at me as he flipped his eggs. "I was sad to see you weren't with me. But how did that talk with Thomas go?"

"Not so good." I sighed. "He may know that I'm Supergirl."

Barry stopped what he was doing and gave me a worried look.

"What? How?", Barry asked fully concerned.

"Apparently he recognized me.", I replied. "Kinda like you recognized me before you knew I was Supergirl."

"I guess." Barry sighed. "As long as you are safe."

"I am." I than got a call from Winn. I answered it. "What's up Winn?"

"A major power source has been activated!", Winn yelled. "Thomas has a bomb inside a football field! I'm sending you the coordinates. Get here now!"

"On it!" I hung up my phone as Barry gave me another worried look. "I'm sorry Barry. I got to go. I'll see you later."

I flew out of our home and got to the location.

"Thomas!", I yelled. I saw the machine and than collapsed. "Stop this!"

"No. I can't.", Thomas said. "You must be reminded that you are a god!"

"I am no god!" I cut myself and bled. "See!"

Barry than rushed in in his Flash suit.

"Are you ok?", Barry asked. I was feeling weaker by the moment and started seeing dots. "Stay in the back Thomas!" Thomas went to the back as Barry took kryptonite out of the machine. He threw it away as he looked at it worried. "Supergirl! I need you to fly the machine up into the sky because I can't move it." I nodded but when I tried to move, I stumbled and fell. I tried again but Barry stopped me. "You are too weak." Barry than tapped his coms. "Firestorm. You're up."

I than saw a man come down as Firestorm. I saw Barry talking and than blacked out.
~Time Skip~
I woke up with a jump. I saw myself in me and Barry's loft. I was laying on a couch and Barry was in another chair rubbing his eyes.

"How are you?", Barry asked.

"What happened?", I asked sitting up.

"Me and Firestorm got rid of the bomb, but not before you past out."

"Yeah. About Firestorm, who is the new guy?"

"Jefferson Jackson. But we call him Jax."

"Well I hope to meet him one day." Barry than got a text on his phone. He sighed and I got confused. "What's wrong?"