Chapter 84

Kara's Point of View
A Couple Days Later

I was waiting for Barry, while reading a magazine. I than saw a flash, and Barry zoomed in.

"Hello beautiful.", Barry said sitting down.

"Why hello handsome.", I replied back with a smirk. "You ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

Barry picked me up and we super speeded to the med bay at the DEO. Alex and Caitlin were there. Barry placed me on the bed and Caitlin hooked me up.

"Everything normal?", Barry asked.

"Kara's vitals are perfectly fine.", Alex sighed.

Barry sighed in relief.

"Hey guys.", Caitlin said. "If you want to know the gender of the baby, you can?"

Me and Barry smirked at one another.

"We would love that."

Caitlin scanned the screen and then smiled.

"Congratulations. You have two daughters."

Barry and me smiled and we kissed long and passionately.

After that, Alex told me to rest. I laid down, while Barry had said he needed to start training Jessie.
I didn't even realize I had fallen asleep, until Alex walked into the room and woke me up.

"Hey Alex.", I said slowly getting up.

"Hey Kara.", Alex said. "You excited to be a mom?"

"Yeah." I smiled. "I wonder what our daughters will look like."

"I know. I'm so excited for you." Alex sighed. "I hope I can get a child one day."

"I'm sure you will be a great mom Alex. I mean, you took care of me so many times when I was younger. You will be a great mom."

"Thanks Kara." Alex's phone than went off. "Huh? Cisco sent me a video."

"Me too.", I said looking at my phone.

The video was in the speed lab. Cisco was laughing his head off and the phone wasn't straight. It finally came into focus, and Barry was inside a mirror!

"I know your stuck Barry, but this is hilarious.", Cisco said laughing.

"Dude!", Barry yelled. "Just get me out of here!"

"I'm sorry. This is just too good. I'm going to send this to the DEO."

"Dude!"

"Seriously Cisco.", Caitlin said rolling her eyes. "You are such a child."

"Fine.", Cisco said. The screen went onto the floor. "I'm still sending it though!"

The screen then went black. I started laughing.

"I should probably get to Star Labs before Barry kills Cisco.", I said.

"Probably be best.", Alex replied trying to hold back a laugh.

I sighed as I got up from the bed. I decided to fly, since I hadn't done that in a while. When I went into the speed lab, I expected to see Barry and Cisco wrestling. Instead, they were all looking at the monitors.

"Hey guys.", I said walking in.

"Hey Kara.", Barry said giving me a hug.

"I saw the video."

I tried to hold back a laugh as Barry glared at Cisco. Cisco started to run away, as Caitlin just rolled her eyes.
Before Barry could tackle Cisco, the monitors flashed.