Chapter 42

Barry's Point of View.
One Week Later.

I woke up feeling anxious. We were having a group meeting about Doctor Wells today. I super speeded up and got dressed. I then ran to my lab at the CCPD, and waited for everyone else to show up. Joe and Eddie walked in with Caitlin and Cisco not too far behind. Caitlin was still unsure if Wells really is the Reverse Flash. Cisco is half and half. Kara then flew in while holding a terrified Winn. When they landed, Winn kissed the floor.

"Thank god we are on the ground.", Winn said. "Next time Kara, use super speed instead of flight."

"Super speed is pretty sweet.", I said.

"Flying is better.", Kara said with a smirk on her face.

After we all said hi, I pulled out everything we knew about Doctor Wells. It wasn't much since he is so condensed with his personal life. We all studied the board while eating pizza. Caitlin and Winn just drank a bottle of water. Joe then got a text and looked at Cisco.

"You ready to go Cisco?", Joe asked.

"Where are you two off too?", Caitlin asked.

"We are going to Starling city.", Cisco said. "To study where Wells' accident happened with his fiancé twelve years ago."

"Why?", Winn asked confused. "What evidence could be there?"

"Hopefully enough." Cisco then looked at Caitlin. "Could you cover with Doctor Wells for me?"

"You mean lie?", Caitlin asked.

"Please Caitlin.", Kara said.

"No. I...can't. I-I need some air."

"Let her go.", I said. "I'll talk to her later."

"Allen!", I heard Singh yell from downstairs. I super speeded all the evidence away, with Kara's help. Singh walked in with a surprised face. "Oh. You have company. Well I need to know more about the robbery at the bank last night."

"Yes sir."

"Thawne. West. We need you down stairs."

"Right away sir.", Eddie said.

"We will continue this discussion later Barry.", Joe said.

I nodded my head and looked at Winn and Kara. Cisco left to pack up the van for his and Joe's trip to Starling.

"What do we do now?", Winn asked.

"I'm not sure.", I said. "I need to go talk to Caitlin. I'll call you guys if you are needed."

"Ok.", Kara said. "I need to go tell John me and Winn won't be at National city for a while anyways. Bye."

"Bye."

Me and Kara kissed before she picked up Winn and super speeded away. I went to Star Labs and tried to get Caitlin to understand. She lied to Wells, but was still upset. Eddie then called and said a guy was trying to sell the stolen jewels. I super speeded there as the Flash but lost him. The guy can turn himself into people he touches. Wells and Caitlin both said hands off the meta human. We think the meta humans name is Hannibal Bates. I went back to the West household, where Kara visited me.