Chapter 120

Two Days Later
Barry's Point of View

I was in the cortex. Kara and I were talking with Winn. John was playing with Nora and Alura. Cisco, Julian, and Dominic were each showing Caitlin funny videos. Wally and Ralph were laughing their heads off. James and Iris walked in.

"Hey James. Hey Iris.", Kara said.

"Hey guys.", Iris said. "I just wanted to say goodbye."

"Where are you heading?", I asked curiously.

"I'm taking Iris to Vegas.", James said.

"And dad is actually ok with that?", Wally asked.

"No idea.", Iris said. "Didn't ask him. Speaking of which, we should get going before my dad finds out."

"Ok.", James said smiling. "Let's go."

James and Iris left. Wally got a text.

"I have to go.", Wally said. "Sara needs my help."

Wally super speeded away.

"Hey Barry!", John said. "Can we try that phasing again?"

"You actually want to train?", Ralph asked. John nodded. "That's weird."

"What's wrong with training?", Dominic asked.

"Nothing if Cisco isn't teaching you."

"Oh really?", Cisco asked.

Ralph nodded. Cisco then shot a breach under Ralph and Ralph fell through.

"Cisco!", everyone hissed.

"What?", Cisco asked.

"Bring him back.", Kara said.

"Do I have too? It's so peaceful." Caitlin slapped the back of Cisco's head. "Ow! Alright!"

Cisco reopened a breach and Ralph fell through it. Ralph stood up and then glared at Cisco.

"I will get my revenge.", Ralph hissed.

Alarms started blaring through the cortex.

"Your revenge will have to wait.", I said. "There is a meta human attack. Let's go."

I ran to the location, Kara flew, and Cisco vibe himself, Caitlin, and Ralph there. When we arrived, we saw a man with fire powers. He didn't look like he was trying to hurt anyone. He just looked like he couldn't contain it. Another man was trying to shot the meta.

"Barry and I will handle the shooter.", Kara said. "Everyone else handle the meta."

Kara and I super speeded over to the guy. I pushed the guy back and Kara removed him of his guns. We then lifted the guy to his feet.

"Why did you stop me!", the man yelled. "That man doesn't deserve his powers." HIs face darkened as Kara and I both grabbed a hold of him. "Maybe this will keep you from getting in my way."

A power surge went through Kara and I, sending us both flying back. When we looked up, the guy was gone. The meta was in hand cuffs.

"You guys ok?", Caitlin asked coming up to us.

"I feel weird.", I said.

"Like something is missing.", Kara said.

"That's probably not a good thing.", Ralph said.