Chapter 48

Kara's Point of View.
The Next Day.

I woke up with a headache. I saw myself on a bed of ice. I looked up to see Barry waking up too.

"Kara.", Barry said. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah. You?", I asked.

"Yeah. Where are we?"

"The Fortress of Solitude." Clark than woke up. "Clark!"

"Kara!", Clark yelled. "What happened?"

"You were mind controlled and attacked us.", Barry said.

"Oh." Clark waves hi. "Hey Barry."

"Hello."

"Ok.", I said. "I know. When it's us three alone, it's awkward. But besides that, we need to figure out a plan."

"The Daxamites are strong.", Clark said. "But you two are the champions of earth. You have to fight."

We set up a fight with the Daxamites. Me versus Rhea. Barry versus Monel.
I wanted to be with Barry, but we were in separate areas. Lena gave me a device to use against the Daxamites if needed.
Me and Rhea fought, and I was losing due to the fact that she had Kryptonite. I decided to use the device. Rhea turned into ash because I filled the atmosphere with led. Monel died too. Barry super speeded towards me and we hugged.
I was happy with Barry. More than I ever could with Monel. And nothing or no one was going to change that.
*~*

Barry's Point of View.
The Next Day.

I woke up with a headache. I saw myself on a bed of ice. I looked up to see Kara waking up too.

"Kara.", I said. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah. You?", Kara asked.

"Yeah. Where are we?"

"The Fortress of Solitude." Clark than woke up. "Clark!"

"Kara!", Clark yelled. "What happened?"

"You were mind controlled and attacked us.", I said.

"Oh." Clark waves hi. This is so awkward. "Hey Barry."

"Hello."

"Ok.", Kara said. "I know. When it's us three alone, it's awkward. But besides that, we need to figure out a plan."

"The Daxamites are strong.", Clark said. "But you two are the champions of earth. You have to fight."

We set up a fight with the Daxamites. Kara versus Rhea. Me versus Monel. I was more than willing to fight Monel.
I wanted to be with Kara, but we were in separate areas. Lena gave Kara a device to use against the Daxamites if needed.
Me and Monel fought, and we were both winning at times. Monel grabbed my punch and threw me across the floor. Before I could react, Monel crashed to the floor and turned to ash. I knew Kara used the device. I super speeded towards Kara and we hugged.
I was so happy with Kara and nothing could ever change that.