Chapter 28

Kara's Point of View.
The Next Day.

I woke up at the DEO. I have been at the DEO for a while now. To get my energy back up, I have been training with Monel. Apparently he wants to be a super hero now, like me. I had just finished some more worm up when Alex walked in. She was on the phone with James. I used my super hearing.

"I can't believe we both forgot to tell Kara.", Alex said.

"Well, you can tell her.", James said. "You're her sister after all."

James then hung up as Alex groaned.

"What did you guys forget to tell me?", I asked crossing my arms.

"You used your super hearing.", Alex said annoyed. I nodded as she sighed. "Barry may have visited twice when you were gone."

"What? How could you not tell me!"

"You were in recovery. You needed to focus on yourself first."

"Did you at least tell Barry what happened?" Alex looked down as my heart started speeding up. "What did you tell Barry?"

"That you were hanging out with Monel. That you guys were following a lead together." I groaned as I sat down on a bench. "What's the big deal?" Alex sat next to me. "It was the truth."

"Monel kissed me." Alex got big eyed as I continued. "It was when he was recovering from the Medusa virus. Barry saw."

"Oh my god. Is that why he was acting so weird when he visited?"

"No. I told him not to worry. Why? Was he acting weird?"

"Yeah. Like something was really bothering him and he needed to talk to you."

"Well I better go talk to him."

I was about to leave, when John came.

"Sorry Supergirl.", John said. "Reporter Kara Danvers has to get to the jail."

"Why?", I ask.

"Livewire has escaped."

My mind immediately went to Livewire. She was like my nemesis. I went with Alex and Maggie to the crime scene. We found out that Livewire, another inmate, and a disguised guard broke out. I hated Livewire. I knew who I needed to talk too, even if Barry was busy. I flew to Central city. I changed into my normal clothes and went to Star Labs. No one was there. I then super speeded to the CCPD, where I saw Cisco demonstrating a new prototype that protest cops from a cold gun. Why would they need protection from a cold gun? After Cisco was done demonstrating, I walked over to him. He was talking with Wells and Joe.

"Hey guys.", I said walking up to the group.

"Hey Kara.", Cisco said. "Thank god your here." Cisco pulled me aside. "Joe and Wells are having a little argument about Barry."

We walked back over to Joe and Wells.

"I think you are a bad influence on Barry.", Joe said.

"And why would you think that Joe?", Wells asked.

"Because Barry always wanted to help people. Now thanks to you Barry wants to ignore the escaping of Leonard Snart."

"Barry needs to focus on getting faster. So he can beat the Reverse Flash."

"Reverse Flash?", I asked.

"The man who killed Barry's mother.", Cisco whispered.

That's why Barry needed to talk to me. He was having trouble dealing with seeing his mother's killer.