Chapter 155

One Month Later
Kara's Point of View

So it has been one month since our daughters from the future have shown up. They pretty much keep to themselves and stay at Headquarters. Future Nora and Alura do spend time with John, but besides that, that's pretty much it. Our present Nora and Alura are still confused and scared to be left alone. To be honest, every parent has been keeping close eyes on their kids. The girls were given bracelets that they can push if danger is near at school, and John has been coming to work with either Barry or I. We were at home after dropping the girls off school when Gideon came online.

"Your assistance is required at Headquarters.", Gideon informed. "Future Nora and Alura have captured Bloodwork."

Barry and I looked at one another confused. How did they find him? Barry and I super speeded to Headquarters with John. We went down to the prison hold where future Nora and Alura were watching Bloodwork from a screen.

"How did you find Bloodwork?", Barry asked.

Alura and Nora jumped.

"How did you know?", Alura asked.

"We are the leaders of the Justice League. We know everything.", I replied.

"Gideon told you.", Nora said glaring up at the ceiling.

"Yeah, she did. But, how did you find Bloodwork?"

"We have learned a lot from the future.", Alura said. "We just had to look at our information we have gathered and figure out the location where the Time Master was located."

"Are you saying you girls went alone to go against the Time Master?", Barry asked.

"He's from our time. It's our battle to fight.", Nora said.

"It became our fight when Lois was murdered.", I replied.

Nora and Alura sighed when I got a phone call.

"Hey Kara. Where are you?", Winn asked as I answered the phone.

"Headquarters.", I said confused. "Why? Is something going on?"

"Yeah. CatCo's meeting with the Daily Planet is today and starts in five minutes."

"Oh my Rao. I completely forgot. I'll be right there." I hung up. "I have a meeting I forgot about. And I have nothing prepared. I have to go."

I was about to leave when Alura grabbed my arm.

"Could I come?", Alura asked ignoring Nora's glare. "I could help."

I looked over at Barry and he nodded.

"Ok.", I replied. "Let's go."

Alura and I super speeded to CatCo. We walked into the meeting, where Mister White and Clark were sitting at a table with Nia.

"Ah. Mrs. Allen.", Mr. White said. "So kind of you to join us."

"Sorry I'm late.", I replied. I gave Clark a look saying that I had super hero business. "I got held up with some Supergirl business."

"Ah. Of course." Mr. White then looked over at Alura. "Who's she?"

I didn't know how to answer that. Apparently, Alura did.

"My names Ally.", Alura lied. "I'm Mrs. Allen's new assistant. Can I get you anything Mr. White? Coffee? Tea?"

"I'm good.", Mr. White said.

"Alright then." Alura then looked at me. "I'll get your regular Mrs. Allen. If you need anything just call."

Alura then left. I sat down next to Nia.