Chapter 52

Kara's Point of View.
Six Months Later.

I went to CatCo after an all nighter. I tried to catch a bad guy but failed. I than went to CatCo and saw James.

"How did that meeting with Morgan Edge go?", I asked curiously.

"Well me and Lena both stood up to him, but he really doesn't like it when people push his buttons.", James said.

"Well that's good." We than walked into James office. "Oh, I got an exclusive from Supergirl about the Daxam attack six months ago."

"The Flash was there too." I gave James a look and he sighed. "And Flash day is coming up in two days."

"You know Barry won't talk about what happened six months ago."

"Fine." James than clapped his hands. "You excited to be given a statue tomorrow."

"I still can't believe I'm getting a statue."

"Me neither." James than got a text. "Ready to get some drinks with the rest of our friends and than go taste test some food for Alex and Maggie's wedding."

"Yes." I than saw Morgan Edge on the news. "One second." I than turned the tv up. He said he was going to buy CatCo! What? "This can not be happening."

We all than went to the bar. It was me, James, John, Winn, Alex, Maggie, Cisco, Caitlin, Iris, Joe, and no Barry.

"Hey guys.", I said walking up to the table.

"Hey.", they all responded.

"Barry isn't coming.", Iris said looking at me. "Is he?"

"No.", I responded.

"Doesn't he know that it's ok to take a break.", Cisco said.

"Too bad the Arrow team couldn't come.", John said.

"Yeah.", Winn said. "Felicity texted me about that. Something about having to deal with Oliver. But I'm sure everything is fine."

"Well, enough talk.", Maggie.

"Let's eat.", Alex finished.

We had our drinks and than went to the place to eat. After we all left, and it was just me and Alex, I knew she could tell something was wrong.

"You ok Kara?", Alex asked sitting next to me.

"No.", I responded. "Barry stopped having a team for Flash business and that scares me. What if he gets hurt?"

"Kara. Remember why you were late to the singularity?"

"Because I didn't want to watch Barry get hurt or destroy my planet."

"Exactly. You love Barry. And he loves you. You are the only person he really has stayed in contact with. Use that."

"Ok." I than yawned. "But I'm pretty tired. I call him tonight and than visit him tomorrow."

"Ok. See you at Supergirl's statue ceremony tomorrow."

"Ok. Bye."

"Bye."

I super speeded back to my apartment and called Barry. I heard Barry's voicemail and left a message. I than let sleep take over and fall asleep.
*~*

Barry's Point of View.
Six Months Later.

My life is pretty boring now that I have no more team.
I get up. Be a CSI. Be the Flash. But Kara is the only part of my life that is extraordinary. Me and Kara have been going on dates more often. I just can't face anyone besides her.
It was near night time, and I knew I had missed the bar hangout. I was really tired from rebuilding Central city at night.
I looked at my phone to see Kara had called. I listened to the voicemail.

"Hey Barry.", Kara's voice said. "I just wanted to let you know that I'm here for you, ok? Um, the Supergirl statue ceremony is taking place tomorrow and I would really love if you showed up. Ok. Love you babe."

I than decided to get a good nights rest. I was going to surprise Kara.