Chapter 73

(AN: OMG! I have one thousand reads! So excited! Thank you all my fellow reader! This chapter is dedicated to you!)

Third Person's Point of View.
One Week Later.

This is the day. The day you all have been waiting for. The wedding of Barry Allen and Kara Zorel.
They invited people from both CatCo, CCPD, and other close friends.
The only person who couldn't come was Sam.
Everyone who was on Kara's side sat on the left, while everyone on Barry's side sat on the right.
Kara's maid of honor was Alex.
Barry's best man was Cisco.
Barry stood on the alter, smiling happily. Barry looked over at his father, who smiled back at him.
The music started playing, and the flower girl and ring boy, Lois and Clark's twin kids, walked down the isle. Than Kara walked down.
Barry's smile grew even brighter as he saw Kara. Kara was always beautiful to him, but know she looked like an angel.
Kara came up and smiled at Barry. This was the happiest day of her life.

"We are all gathered here today.", said the minister. "To join Barry Allen and Kara Danvers-Zorel in marriage. If any has any objections, speak now or forever hold your peace." No one spoke so he continued. "Time for the vows. Barry?"

"When I was twelve years old, I didn't really want to enjoy life.", Barry said. "I was refusing to eat much, and I was closing myself up. Than I ran into Kara. I didn't know it at the time, but she was the light inside my life." Kara smiled at Barry. "She was the first person to believe me, and who truly understood me. One of the greatest things about Kara is her smile. She always knew how to light up a room. She truly is super. And I am truly happy to be excepting Kara as my wife."

"Thank you. Kara?"

"I came her when I was thirteen.", Kara said. "I didn't have any friends, my cousin was too busy to take care of me, and let's just say not all of my adoptive family didn't really like me. I was having nightmares about my family's death, and know one to talk to. But than I ran into Barry a year later." Barry smiled at Kara. "Barry was going through some tough stuff, just like me. We shared stories with each other, which corresponded a friendship that lasts till today. Barry is the best thing to come into my life. I am overjoyed to be excepting Barry as my husband."

"May I have the rings?" Clark's son gave them to him. "Barry. Do you take Kara to be your wife, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, for sickness and in health?"

"I do.", Barry said.

"Kara. Do you take Barry to be your husband, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, for sickness and in health?"

"I do.", Kara said.

"I may now pronounce you husband and wife." Barry and Kara put the rings on. "You may now kiss the bride."

"Love too.", Barry said.

Barry pulled Kara into a long and passionate kiss. The crowd erupted into applause. Kara and Barry than ran out of the chapel to go onto their honeymoon.
They are truly the best power couple.