Chapter 103

Kara's Point of View
Flash Back

Me and John started running. Savitar pulled out a Kryptonite knife and stabbed my mother through the heart.

"No!", I screamed.

The tears burned into my eyes. I could barley see. John rushed me to safety, but I knew we couldn't out run Savitar for long. Apparently, John knew that too.

"Kara.", John said. "We don't have much time. No matter what you do, do not tell Barry it's you."

"What do you mean?", I asked. John touched me, as he turned into me and I turned into him. "John? What are you doing?"

"Saving your life."

"Hello.", Savitar said. He pushed me back and tied me up. "Time to die John!"

"No!", John yelled. He sounded just like me. "He didn't do anything wrong. Please. Just take me, but spare him."

"Fine." He faced me. "You live for now."

He took John. I didn't know what to do. I had just witnessed my mother's death. I broke out of the ropes with my super strength.

"John!", Barry yelled. I'm not used to be calling John. "John!" I faced Barry. His face was full of worry. "Where's Kara?"

"H-he took her." I hated lying to him. "Savitar took Kara."

~Right where Chapter 102 left off~

I ran to where Alex was. She was crying on the floor. I looked out to see Barry crying, and holding 'me'.

"Alex.", I said.

She looked up at me. I turned back from John to me.

"Kara?", she asked. I nodded as tears came pouring through. "Oh my god!" We hugged one another. "Wait. Who's the one that just got stabbed." Me and Alex looked up to see John. "No."

Me and Alex raced down. Alex ran straight to John, who was already dead. Barry caught sight of me and embraced me in a hug.

"Thank god you are ok.", Barry said.

"You too.", I responded.

~Time Skip~

Barry's Point of View

The next day, after defeating Savitar, we had two funerals. One for Alura Zorel, and one for John the Martian Man Hunter. After the funerals, Caitlin didn't come back.
I went up to Kara and Alex.

"Hey guys.", I said. "Before John died, he wanted me to tell you something. He said, 'Tell Alex and Kara that they are my daughters. That I am so proud of the women that they had become. And that I want them to know that they will do great things.'"

"Thank you Barry.", Alex said.

~Time Skip~

Kara's Point of View

It was the night after the funerals, and I missed my mother so much. Me and Barry were in our room when a big explosion was heard. Lightning was everywhere. Me and Barry rushed to Star Labs. After finding out it was the speed force, we went outside.

"The speed force is out of control.", Barry said. He looked at me. I then got what he was planning. "I'm the only one who can stop it."

"Barry.", I said. "You can't. The city needs a Flash. I need you."

"But I have to go." A portal opened. Barry's mother walked through. I started crying. "I'll be back."

"But Barry. What about our daughters?"

"I won't be gone forever. I trust that, one day, you will bring me back."

"I love you Barry."

"I love you Kara."

We kissed passionately. Sparks flew. Barry then looked at me one more time before walking through the portal.
My husbands gone. What am I going to do?