Chapter 106

Kara Point of View
Two Years Later

I woke up to the sound of crying. It was probably because of Nora again. Since Nora and Alura are twins, the powers between them are shared. Alura has super strength, freeze breath, x-ray vision, and flight. Nora has super speed, heat vision, super hearing, and wind breath.
I got up and walked into our daughters bedroom. Alura was fast asleep, while Nora was crying. I held Nora in my arms.

"I know.", I whispered. Nora still wasn't used to having super hearing. "I wish Cisco and Winn would just get a device so you could have a good nights rest."

"So everyone could.", Barry said, walking in and wrapping an arm around my shoulder. He kissed me on the forehead. "But, we don't always need to go to bed."

Barry smirked and I rolled my eyes. Nora had fallen back asleep, and I set her down back on her bed. Me and Barry then walked back to our bedroom.

"It's always like this.", I said sighing. "Some days, it's good. But I don't know how they are going to get used to their powers. Nora is having trouble at nights, since she hears everything. Alura is having trouble during the day, because she can see through everybody."

"Cisco and Winn will fix it.", Barry said. He stroked my hair, and I smiled at my husband. "They are one of the smartest men I know. They got this."

After a couple hours, me and Barry both got dressed. We brought Alura and Nora to Star Labs. Cisco was asleep on a counter, while Winn was tinkering with some tools. We just stood there, waiting for them to notice us.

"Cisco!", Winn yelled. Cisco jumped up, a piece of paper stuck to his face. "I used the equation you gave me last night, and I was able to make these contacts and this headband for Alura and Nora."

"Awesome!", Cisco yelled. "Let's call those love birds."

"We are right here Cisco.", Barry said. Cisco did a girly scream. "Sorry."

"You two need to stop doing that!" Nora and Alura laughed, and Cisco smiled. "I see you brought the twins."

"And we overheard that you guys have a solution.", I said.

"Yep.", Winn said. He placed the head band around Alura's head, and delicately placed the contacts in Nora eyes. "Don't worry. They aren't like normal contacts. They create a gas that makes it invisible and never has to be taken out. This way she will never need those glasses laced with led."

"Thank you guys so much.", Barry said.

"Mommy.", Nora said, looking up at me.

"Daddy.", Alura added, waving an excited hand at her father.

"They are adorable.", Winn said. "I wonder if they will be able to sing like their parents."

"That would be cool.", I added, feeling my phone vibrate. "One second."

"I got them.", Barry said holding both daughters in his hands.

I walked into the hallway and answered my phone.

"Hello?", I asked.

"Kara.", Mrs. Grant said. "I just wanted to let you know that even thought James runs CatCo, you will be showing a new girl around next week."

"Great! What's her name?"

"Nia Nal. She's a reporter and reminds me of someone. Have fun." Cat Grant hung up and I walked back into the cortex. I saw Cisco shivering, Winn holding Nora, and Barry picking up Alura off the floor. "Do I even want to know what happened?"

"Nora and Alura are turning into mini Barry's!", Cisco yelled. "I swear, if when they are older, they prank me, I will blame you Barry."

"What can I say.", Barry said smirking and tickling Alura. Alura squealed with delight. Barry then looked down at Alura. "Pranking Cisco is fun, isn't girls!"