Chapter 122

The Next Day
Barry's Point of View

Kara and I woke up to our alarms going off.

"Morning Kara.", I said.

"Morning Barry.", Kara said.

"What are you up to today?"

"I'm going to visit Lena. She seemed off last night."

"Yeah. I noticed that too. I would love to come with you, but Cisco and I are going to get Clark. He deserves to know his best friend almost died." My phone went off. "That would be Cisco now. I got to go."

"Ok. Love you."

"Love you too."

I kissed Kara and kissed Nora and Alura on the cheeks. I then quickly got dressed and super speeded outside. Cisco was waiting for me. Cisco vibed us to what was left of Krypton. When we got their, we saw Clark and Lois with their kids.

"Hey Barry. Cisco.", Clark said walking away from the group. "Everything alright?"

"James was shot last night.", Cisco said.

"Is he ok?"

"He was put into surgery last night but he is doing much better.", I said.

"I want to see him."

Clark said goodbye to his kids and Lois. Cisco then vibed us to the hospital. We all walked in and saw James reading a book on a hospital bed.

"Clark.", James said shocked.

"Hey James.", Clark said. "I heard what happened. How are you?"

"Better."

Kara then flew in while wearing her super suit. She looked upset.

"You ok cuz?", Clark asked.

"We have a major problem.", Kara said. "Lex Luthor."

"He's serving a life sentence in prison.", I said.

"Not anymore. I just confronted him. And when I faced him, he had powers."

"How does Lex Luthor have powers?", Cisco asked.

"Yeah. He was never exposed to anything alien.", James said. "Right?"

"I don't know.", Clark said. "But if Lex is out of prison, no one is safe."

"I'll start tasking Star Labs satellite for any traces of Lex's suit.", Cisco said before he vibed away.

"Clark and I should go patrol the streets.", Kara said.

"And I will go look for Lena.", I said.

I super speeded to L Corp to see Lena knocked unconscious. I made sure she was breathing and took her to a hospital. I then super speeded back to L Corp and saw a letter. After reading it over, I immediately super speeded to Star Labs. Caitlin, Cisco, Ralph, Winn, Dominic, Julian, John, and Nia all walked in as well.

"Lex left a note for Lena.", I said. "Apparently Eve has been a spy for Lex this whole time."

"We will need help then to beat Lex.", Kara said. "I will try and make a peace offering with the DEO."

Kara went to the DEO. She was able to get a peace offering with them and gave Alex a watch in case of emergencies. After finding Eve's secret lab, we found out Eve was the one that shot James. Kara and I knew this situation was dangerous, so Kara and I went to Washington after the Alien Act was repealed. I was wearing my Flash suit and Kara was wearing her Supergirl suit. I was inside the Washington building, while Kara was outside it searching for Eve.