Chapter 34

Barry's Point of View.
The Next Day.

I woke up feeling much better. I knew what I had to do about Linda and Kara. But I first had to deal with Ronnie and Stein. We found them both and they agreed to come back to Star Labs. While Caitlin was testing Ronnie and Stein, who were still together, I went to visit Linda. But, to my surprise, when I walked into the CCPN Kara was there talking to Iris. I was afraid to talk to Kara, so I just walked over to Linda's desk.

"Hey Linda.", I said awkwardly.

"Oh.", Linda said. "Hey Barry."

"I can tell your mad at me."

"Well yeah. You rushed out right before we could actually have any fun."

"Because I thought we were moving to fast. I can't go as fast as you." I mentally laughed at that line. "I just think this isn't going to work."

"Me too. I can't date a loser who can't have any fun."

That last line hurt. I know I wanted to break up with her, but it still hurt. I was about to leave when Kara and Iris came up.

"Barry isn't a loser.", Kara said. I was shocked that she of all people was standing up for me. "And he can have fun. I don't know what you were trying to get Barry to do, but he just wasn't ready."

"And how would you know?", Linda asked.

"Because I have had sex with him!"

Linda then walked away angrily. Iris walked away laughing and whispering Karry. I looked at Kara shocked.

"Thanks for that.", I said awkwardly.

"No problem.", Kara said. "I just hate to see you get hurt. Especially by her. She doesn't know what a great thing she had." Kara looked down sad. I knew I made a terrible mistake. Kara then got a text. "I have to go."

Kara then left. I just stood there silent and stupid. I should of said something. Iris then came up to me and slapped me on the arm.

"Ow.", I complained.

"You should of said something to her.", Iris said.

"Like what?"

"Like I still want to be with you! Now you have to make a grand gesture. She's coming back her in a couple hours. You better be here."

"Alright. Trust me. I will."

I then super speeded back to Star Labs. We found out that Ronnie and Stein have only a little bit more than a couple hours before becoming a nuclear bomb. We looked over every possibility. I then realized wha time it was, and super speeded back to the CCPN. I saw Kara about to leave, and Iris trying to hold her back. I walked in and Kara just stared at me. Iris smiled but also gave me an your late look. I grabbed Kara's hand and took her to a back part of the room.

"Barry.", Kara said. "What are you doing?"

"Kara.", I said nervous. "My whole life I have had trouble finding someone who truly gets me. But, in reality, I have already found that person. You." Kara stared at me in thought. "I love you Kara Zorel. I would die for you. I made a very stupid mistake thinking that we weren't meant to be. I hope you can forgive. And maybe take me back."

"Well, I just don't know if I can go through another brake up."

I knew I deserved that. I had said that to her before to. Time to do my grand gesture. Hopefully it doesn't kill me first. I took out a pepper and Kara looked at it confused.

"This is a Ghost pepper.", I said. "One of the hottest in the world. I love you so much, that if you do not agree to go out with me again, I will eat it. And you know how I hate spicy foods."