Chapter 30

Kara's Point of View.
One Week Later.

I woke up from a nights rest. I got up and flew to the DEO. Since I had no work today, it was pretty much a boring day. There were no alien activity, and no one was trying to cause mayhem. I decided I would give Barry a surprise visit. I flew to Central city and changed back into my normal clothes. I super speeded to Star Labs, where no one was there. I waited for a couple minutes, and then Cisco, Caitlin, Wells, Joe, and Barry walked in.

"Kara!", Barry said super speeding towards me and hugging me. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, I thought I would visit my favorite person in Central city.", I replied.

"Thanks Kara.", Cisco said. "That doesn't sting at all."

"Sorry Cisco. You just can't compete with the scarlet speedster."

"Ah. Thanks Kara.", Barry said kissing me on the cheek.

"So, where were you guys?"

"All the glass in my house got shattered by some prank caller.", Wells said.

"This wasn't any prank caller.", Barry said. "You could of been seriously hurt." Wells sighed. "Besides, you said you knew who attacked you?"

"I know all of you are going to hate this, but it's Hartley Rathaway."

"Oh come on!", Cisco yelled. "I could of gone my whole life without seeing him again."

"Same here.", Caitlin and Barry said at the same time.

They smiled at each other when they did that, I got a sting of jealously. Why? They are just friends. Right? A picture appeared of Hartley on the screen. I had heard stories about him, but Barry, Cisco, and Caitlin knew him better then I did. We then got an alert saying that Rathaway Industries was under attack.

"Oh!", Cisco yelled. "Kara! You're about to see the Flash in action!"

"Yeah!", Barry said excitedly. Barry then super speeded out of Star Labs. We were able to hear everything from the coms. I was mainly watching Barry's vitals. "Hartley Rathaway. That is your name, isn't it?"

"Yeah.", Hartley said. "I know some names to. Harrison Wells, Caitlin Snow, and Cisco Romon. There the ones you are always talking to. Right? Are they going to hear you die?"

"No. There about to here you get your ass kicked."

"Yeah we are!", Cisco cheered happily.

I watched Barry's vitals go a little wonky, but return to normal. I could hear commotion and someone saying ow a lot.

"Hey guys.", Barry said. "I got him. I'm bringing him in."

"Great.", Cisco said. "Get to see that jerk again. At least he'll be in handcuffs."

We walked to the hallway that lead into the elevator. Barry super speeded in. He still had his mask on, and he was holding Hartley by his hoodie.

"Well. Well. You stayed longer then I thought Cisco.", Hartley said. "I'm surprised."

"Yeah. Well we caught you.", Cisco said. "You aren't the smartest."

Hartley then looked at Caitlin and me.

"I know you.", Hartley said pointing to Caitlin. "But who are you?"

"A member of the team that kicked your ass.", I replied.

"Well Caitlin.", Hartley said turning to her. "I never got the wedding invite."

"Shut the hell up!", Barry yelled. "Cisco. Take Hartley to the pipe line."