Chapter 137

One Month Later
Barry's Point of View

Who is Cicada? That was the big question everyone was asking. He seemed to be targeting only meta humans and aliens. All we know is that he is extremely dangerous and will kill anyone that gets in his way. Over the last month, we were able to figure out that the dagger came from the satellite explosion. Our satellites are currently tasked with finding where pieces of the satellite could of hit, to locate who Cicada is.

Kara and I were at home after dropping the girls off at school. We were watching tv when my phone started ringing. I answered it and put it on speaker phone.

"Hey guys.", Bruce said from the phone.

"Hey Bruce.", Kara and I replied.

"What's up?", Kara asked.

"Well.", Bruce said. "I'm hosting a gala tonight. I was wondering if you two would like to come. You can bring the girls as well."

"Thank you for inviting us.", I said. I looked at Kara and she nodded. "We will definitely be there."

"Great. See you guys then."

"That was nice enough for Bruce to invite us.", Kara said.

"Yeah.", I replied. I then remembered something. "How's Caitlin's mystery going?"

"Well she knows her father is alive and wants her to find him. She's actually at Hudson University now, because Cisco and Gypsy saw him there."

"Wow. Didn't Professor Stein used to work there?"

"Oh yeah. He did." Kara sighed. "Well if they find anything else, Caitlin will text me."

"Ok. Good to know." I got a text. "Crime scene."

"Go. I'll be fine."

I super speeded away to the crime scene. I took some hair fibers and went to my lab. When I got the results, I immediately forwarded it to headquarters. How can it be human hair, but have no DNA? That makes no sense. After then being able to get a finger print from the crime scene, I was able to identify the man as Peter Merkel. A bomb threat then came over the radar. I super speeded there, stopped the bomb from going off, and was able to put meta cuffs on Peter. He sure is creepy looking. I then took him to meta prison and super speeded home.

"Hey girls.", I said giving them a hug.

"Hey daddy.", Nora said.

"Mommy is getting us all pretty.", Alura added.

I smiled and kissed the girls on the forehead. After the girls were ready, they started watching tv. Kara and I got dressed. I was wearing a nice tux, while Kara was wearing a pink dress. We drove to the gala. We saw a lot of people. We walked up to Bruce, and someone I would not expect, Talia Al Ghoul. Bruce was in a nice tux and Talia was wearing leggings and a black jacket.