Chapter 151

The Next Day
Kara's Point of View

I rubbed my eyes as my phone was going off. Barry was still asleep. I looked at the clock. It 12:03 in the morning. I saw it was Nia calling. I answered it.

"Nia?", I whispered trying not to wake Barry. "What's going on?"

"I had an awful dream.", Nia said. "I think someone just died."

"What?" That woke me up completely. "You dreamt someone died?"

"Yeah."

"Come down to headquarters. Tell me everything."

I hung up and woke Barry up. Barry looked at the clock.

"Why are we getting up at midnight?", Barry asked tired.

"Nia dreamt that someone died.", I said. "I'm going to go talk to her. I just thought you should know."

"Ok. I'll stay here with the kids. Love you."

"Love you too." I then placed my bracelet on and got into my super suit. I flew to headquarters. Nia came through the hyper underground transportation system. She had tears on her cheeks. I gave her a hug. "Mind telling me what happened?"

"I felt the man die.", Nia said. "I felt a pain go through his entire body and he was gone."

"Did you see when or where this happened?"

"I didn't see the where. But I saw the when. Exactly at midnight."

"Do you think it's the same killer from yesterday?"

"No. This kill had tons of blood and doesn't match the MO of the other victims. This is someone new."

"Great.", I said sarcastically. "Two killers almost back to back. This should be fun." Nia yawned. "Go back home Nia. We'll work on this more when it's at a decent hour."

"Ok. Goodnight Kara."

"Goodnight Nia."

I then flew back home. I then changed back into my pajamas. I saw Barry looking over the case files from yesterday.

"Everything ok with Nia?", Barry asked.

"Nia is fine.", I replied. "But, we have another killer on our hands."

"Another one? That's new."

"Yeah. I think our two new killers are Time Master's pawns."

"If that's the case, then they may kill many people."

"Won't let that happen."

"Yeah." Barry yawned. "Wanna go back to bed?"

"Yes." Barry picked me up and super speed me to the bed. We got under the sheets and curled up together. "Goodnight Barry."

"Goodnight Kara."

*~~*

The Next Day Barry's Point of View

The Next Day
Barry's Point of View

I woke up to Kara shacking me awake. Tiredly, I looked at the clock.

"Why are we getting up at midnight?", I asked.

"Nia dreamt that someone died.", Kara said. "I'm going to go talk to her. I just thought you should know."

"Ok. I'll stay here with the kids. Love you."

"Love you too."

Kara then placed her bracelet on and got into her super suit. Kara then flew to headquarters. I couldn't really go back to sleep, so I took out the case file from yesterday and laid it all out on the dining table. I looked over it for a couple minutes, until I heard Kara come in.

"Everything ok with Nia?", I asked.

"Nia is fine.", Kara replied. "But, we have another killer on our hands."

"Another one? That's new."

"Yeah. I think our two new killers are Time Master's pawns."

"If that's the case, they may kill many people."

"Won't let that happen."

"Yeah." I yawned. "Wanna go back to bed?"

"Yes." I picked Kara up and super speed her to the bed. We got under the sheets and curled up together. "Goodnight Barry."

"Goodnight Kara."