Chapter 154

AN: Hey guys. So, I'm going to be doing a lot of POV's this chapter. Time Master's POV in the beginning, Barry and Kara through the most part, and then Nora and Alura at the end. I just wanted to clarify that and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Time Master's Point of View

I watched as they used Vibe and Dreamer's powers to find Midnight. Midnight was sloppy. She didn't respect the timeline. Lois Lane was never supposed to die. Superman was. I then realized that my plan could be foiled if Dreamer and Vibe unlock their true potential. I felt Midnight die in the timeline. I re-opened the portal and Bloodwork stepped through.

"It's done.", Bloodwork said. "She's dead."

"I knew that you dip twit.", I hissed. "I know everything." I sighed. "Vibe and Dreamer can ruin my plans if I'm not careful. I need to block their abilities."

"Is that even poss-".

"Quite!" I then smirked. "It's possible in the future. But everything I need is here. Just hasn't been combined to make the machine yet." I turned to Bloodwork. "On a certain date, you are going to steal some equipment from different science labs."

"But the Justice League will come. How do I avoid getting caught?"

"Well." I then smirked, an idea forming in my head. "Leave that to me."

*~~*

Two Months LaterBarry's Point of View

Two Months Later
Barry's Point of View

The alarm clock went off. Kara turned the alarm clock off. Kara and I continued to snuggle for a while.

"Hey Barry.", Kara said.

"Yes Kara.", I replied.

"Are you worried about the Time Master?" Kara looked up at me. Her beautiful blue eyes stared at me. "I mean, he had Midnight try to kill Clark. Lois died because of that. He used an old college friend of yours to kill innocent people." Kara sighed. "I'm scared Barry."

"Me too Kara."

"I haven't been this scared since Reign."

"I haven't been this scared since Reverse Flash."

We continued to cuddle for a while longer before having to wake the kids up for school. We woke up the girls for school and then woke John up. Kara and I decided to make cinnamon rolls for breakfast. While we were eating, Kara and I listened to our girls talk while John stuffed his face with food. I looked over at Kara and we smiled at one another. I love this family. Kara and I then got the girls ready for school and we then super speed the girls to school.

"Remember to have fun.", Kara said to Nora and Alura.

"We will.", Nora and Alura yelled before running inside the school building.