Chapter 104

Kara's Point of View
Three Weeks Later

I sat in me and Barry's apartment. I had cried so much, that I didn't even know I could.
I couldn't do anything about Barry leaving.
Alex walked in.

"Kara?", Alex asked.

"Hey Alex.", I said softly.

"You can't keep doing this."

"Doing what?"

"Sitting around and not doing anything with your life. Barry would not want that."

"But what can I do!" I stood up and Alex gave me a sympathetic look. "I can't be Supergirl to help Central City, I don't know how to bring Barry back, and he's the love of my life Alex! How can I live without him?"

"Kara." I looked up at her. "Cisco found a way to bring Barry back."

My interests immediately perked up.

"Alex. Please tell me this isn't a joke.", I said.

"Me, Cisco, Felicity, Winn, HR, Tracey, and Harry have all been working hard on this, and we have figured out a way to bring Barry home.", Alex said. "Everyone is currently at the track getting ready to test it."

"Then what are we doing here?" I super speeded into my Supergirl outfit. "Let's go."

Me and Alex got to the track. Cisco, Joe, Wally, Winn, HR, and Tracey were all there. Harry was currently busy on his other Earth.

"Hey Kara.", Wally said.

"You ready to bring Barry back?", Cisco asked.

"I've been ready for three weeks.", I responded. "But how are you going to do it?"

"We are going to use this genetic marker.", Alex said holding up a ball. "This will trick the speed force into thinking Barry is still in it. And we will have a device that can pull him out, without causing a thunder storm."

"Let's bring BA home.", HR said.

The machine loaded up and it blasted the genetic marker. It then shut down.

"What happened?", I asked, sadly.

"I'm not sure.", Winn said. We all went back to Star Labs. "It should of worked."

"I'm really sorry Kara.", Tracey said.

Joe then got a call.

"What's up Cecilia?" There was a pause. "We will be right there."

"Joe?", I asked. "What's up?"

"Barry. They found Barry."

Everyone went to the CCPD. I was so excited to see Barry again.

"Guys.", Cecilia said. She looked at the door Barry was in. "Brace yourselves."

I gave her a confused look. We all walked into the room. Barry was sitting in the middle of floor, writing down different symbols. His hair was little grown and he had a bear.

"Barry?", I asked. He turned to face me. He stood up slowly. He smiled for a second. I was so happy to see him. "Barry?"

He didn't seem like himself. He looked at me. He then started rambling on about stars, physics, and other things I didn't understand.
I gave Winn an upset look.
Tracey knocked him out and we took him to Star Labs. Joe had cleaned him up, and Barry looked a lot more like himself.
Caitlin said that he could of been in the speed force for ten thousand years, but it was three weeks to us.
I walked into the hanger, where Barry was being kept.

"Barry?", I asked. He didn't look up at me. He was sitting down on the floor looking up at the sky and writing the symbols on the floor. "Barry please look at me."

"The stars are so bright.", Barry whispered, turning his back to me. "No way, my way!"

"Barry." I stepped closer to the glass. "I know you are in there. I know that the man that I love is in there. I know that the man that is the soon to be father of our children is in there." Tears started to spill. "Barry, do you remember when Savitar was going to kill me?" I saw him tense so I continued on. "I told you that you are my home Barry. Well, I haven't had a home for three weeks, and I miss it. I miss getting up next to you. I miss the nights we would stay up late talking about our future." I sighed. His head turned ever so slightly, and I could see his eyes. "And now, you depended on me saving you, so we could have a future. All I know is, I need you. Come back to me Barry. Come back."

His eyes flashed with lightning. The next thing I knew, the glass broke and I was back at my house. I looked around confused, and I then saw Barry. He looked at me and smiled.

"Barry?", I asked.

"Kara?", Barry asked.

"Barry!" We hugged and Barry pulled me into a kiss. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." Barry smiled at me. "I'm sorry I have been gone so long."

"No apologizing. Just kissing."

We kissed and I have never felt more happy.

*~~*

Barry's Point of View Waking up from the Speed Force

Waking up from the Speed Force

I heard a voice. It was so soft and familiar, that my heart warmed at her voice. But my mind was still fuzzy. I couldn't really move or see.

"Barry.", Kara said. "I know you are in there. I know that the man that I love is in there. I know that the man that is the soon to be father of our children is in there. Barry, do you remember when Savitar was going to kill me?" I tensed at the thought. That was the scariest day of my life. "I told you that you are my home Barry. Well, I haven't had a home for three weeks, and I miss it. I miss getting up next to you. I miss the nights we would stay up late talking about our future." Memories started flashing through my mind. I started to be able to see. "And now, you depended on me saving you, so we could have a future. All I know is, I need you. Come back to me Barry. Come back."

I felt a course of energy surge through me. I wanted to go back home. The next thing I knew, I was at me and Kara's home. I looked at Kara and smiled.

"Barry?", Kara asked.

"Kara?", I asked.

"Barry!" We hugged and I pulled Kara into a kiss. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." I smiled at Kara. "I'm sorry I have been gone so long."

"No apologizing. Just kissing."

We kissed and I have never felt more happy.