Chapter 153

Three Hours Later
Kara's Point of View

Barry's idea was both brilliant and extremely dangerous. It would work, but Nia had to be one hundred percent ok with the plan. Barry was at Headquarters with the kids. I flew to Nia's apartment. I knocked on the door. Nia opened it.

"Hey Kara.", Nia said slowly. She looked tired. "What's up?"

"Barry thinks he has a way to find Midnight."

"Really? How?"

"Well, that's why I came here. If you go to sleep, Cisco can use his powers to multiply yours, causing an affect that will show you Midnight's kill, but in the future. We would just ask Cisco to vibe something from the crime scene, but for some reason you have a strong connection with Midnight. But we will only do this if you are ok with it."

"Kara." Nia grabbed her jacket and shut her door. "I have not slept properly in weeks. I'll do whatever I have to." I smiled. "But can we pick up Winn? I'm always calmer around him."

"No problem."

We flew to Winn's apartment and picked him up. We then got to Headquarters. Cisco, Gypsy, and Barry were talking. John was asleep in Barry's arms, while Nora and Alura were watching tv in the other room. I walked over to Barry. Barry smiled at me. We kissed and then I kissed John's forehead. We then went over the plan. Nia was laying down in the med bay and Cisco and Gypsy were sitting on either side of her. Cisco and Gypsy put their glasses on. Nia closed her eyes as Cisco and Gypsy touched her. They all took in a deep breath before staying silent. It was like that for minutes, before Cisco and Gypsy took their glasses off and Nia sat up panting. Winn rushed to Nia's side.

"What happened?", Barry asked.

"We saw where Midnight will be.", Nia said shacking. "And who she kills."

"Well we won't let her kill anyone tonight.", I said.

"No. You don't understand. She kills Clark."

I just stood their in shock.

"Gideon.", Barry said.

"Yes Barry.", Gideon said.

"Contact Clark and Lois. Let them know we are coming over. Also, contact Alex and let the DEO know we will be meeting up as well."

We started getting ready to leave.

"Nia, Winn, and I will stay here and watch the kids.", Gypsy said.

"Thank you.", Barry replied.

Cisco then opened a breach to Clark's house. Barry, myself, and Cisco went through. When we got there, we saw Oliver talking with Lois and Clark, and Logan was watching Carly play with Mia. Oliver, Lois, and Clark then noticed us.

"Hey guys.", Lois said. "What are you doing here?"

"Is something going on?", Oliver asked.

Barry and I exchanged looks.

"We should probably take this conversation inside.", Barry said.

We all went inside. We then explained to them what we saw.

"So Midnight is going to kill me tonight?", Clark asked.

"We won't let that happen Clark.", I said.

"Then what should we do?"

"Maybe we can use this to our advantage.", Cisco said. "We know where and when this will take place. We can be ready for her and take her down before she can even get close to Clark."