Chapter 8 - Olivia

"How much pasta do you think I could eat before I throw up?" I asked Lee while he swept on some highlighter on my face.

"What are the circumstances? Like have you eaten anything that day? Are we talking how much pasta in one sitting? In a day? What?"

"How about in one sitting?"

"Maybe four bowls," he laughed.

"TRUEEE!!!" I laughed.

I looked down at my phone, it's almost showtime.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"Lee! Let's go!! OH MY GOD! I'M HUNGRY!!!! HURRY. THE. FUCK. UP." I shouted. I was hangry but Lee was still facetiming Jon and who knows how much longer that'll take. I just want to eat! I just want some fucking gelato!

"Ok! Ok! Jesus Christ! Sorry baby, I have to feed the monster," I could hear him talking to Jon in the other room.

"I FUCKING HEARD THAT, FUCKER!" I screamed annoyed.

Lee was wearing jean shorts, birkenstocks, and a half buttoned hawaiian t-shirt. Around his waist was a bright red fanny pack. He screamed tourist but he's so cute I can't be mad.

He drapped his right arm over my shoulder as we walked out of the hotel, this was one of the few times it was just the two of us. We usually have a giant group of us going places but not today. A few paces behind us and ahead of us were Tiny and Mack, my security guys. They've been with me since I first started. I never had to worry when I had them around. It put my parents at ease as well.

"Did you talk to mom today?" Lee asked.

"No, but I talked to Kevin. He said to buy all things Nutella and some Italian soda? I don't know..."

"What else does he want?"

"I don't know text him."

"So I talked to Abby this morning. They asked her about next season of the show, looks like they'll be done after 8 episodes."

"Oh yeah? Wow...damn, remember when that show first aired and we were literally LIVING for it?"

"Yeah, makes me wonder what I'm gonna do next after tour ends. Obviously, I wanna take a break but what next? I was thinking, I haven't done TV since I left Disney channel. I just haven't found the right project. I want something different, something I normally wouldn't reach for."

"I think you should do TV, you haven't done TV in YEARS! Plus that's sort of your pattern. Music...TV...music....movie..."

"Yeah, you're right. I mean, I'm always getting scripts sent to me. I just haven't moved forward with any of them because I was so focused on my last album then tour..."

We got to our destination. A local pizzeria with a gelato place next door. Perfect. There's nothing I love more than pizza and gelato. These are the two reasons I work out every morning at 5:30. The only reason I workout every day. I pick out four different types of pizza for myself and we walk around the corner to a park where we lay out and open a bottle of wine that Lee stuffed in my backpack.

We didn't bring wine glasses so we literally were just passing the bottle back and forth after each bite of pizza. I was in heaven. I could die right here and be perfectly content.

"So have you thought about dating? It's been a good amount of time, babe," Lee shrugged.

"Yeah, I guess I have but I don't know. I've obviously met people but I haven't felt anything for anyone yet. Not even during the 'London thing'. I think I need to be single for a while longer. I was with Lucas my entire adolescent life. I NEED to be single."