Chapter 28 - Olivia

"Do you think I could get your number?" Derek asks me politely.

I spent the entire night with him. He's so sweet. We spent the whole night talking about our siblings, he has a sister with cerebral palsy and a baby brother that's diabetic like Kevin. We mostly talked about our families and their differences. It was a night filled with nice conversation. It was especially nice because we didn't talk about the industry despite being at a very LA wrap party. He guest starred on Abby's show a few times as her potential love interest.

"You know, typically I don't do things like this, but I really enjoyed our conversations. So, yes. You can have my number," I laugh. I give him my number. And I don't need to look to see that Abby is watching this exchange.

Part of me felt like this was a bit of revenge for having to watch her with Matt these past couple of months. I hated this about myself. I hug Derek goodbye and make my way to Jon and Lee.

"Well don't you two look fucking precious!" I say to my brother. He was sitting on Jonathan's lap on a blue velvet chair. I snapped a photo with the caption: #goals.

"You ready to go, babe?" Lee asks.

"Yeah," Jon and I both answer and laugh because I was babe first but he's going to be babe forever to Lee and my heart melts.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

We're all in the car on our way home when Abby says, "actually I think I want to go home tonight."

"Oh okay, do you want me to go with you?" I ask.

"No, it's fine. You guys go ahead," she says.

We get to her cottage style house and I get out of the car with her, "Sweetheart, please, what's wrong? I haven't seen you in two weeks. I'd like to spend my first night home with you. In you." I plead with her grabbing both her hands and kissing them.

"I just...seeing you with Derek. That's what you feel every day because of me and Matt. I can't...I just...the pain you must feel all the time. This was one night and all you did was talk with Derek and already I'm losing my mind. How...how can I continue to do that to you?" She confessed with tears already falling down her cheek.

"Come home with me, please. We can talk about this at home. I'm jet-lagged and horny and I...come home with me please, sweetheart."

"Change your mind, Abby?" Jonathan asked.

"I was convinced, yes. Sorry about that, guys," she replied.

We arrive back at the house and we all went our separate ways to our rooms. Lee and I both were overly exhausted but glad to be in our loved one's arms for the first time in two weeks.

"Upstairs?" I ask Abby extending my hand out to her while at the stairs. She places her hand on mine and I pull her close to me.

"I missed you tonight, my munchkin," I say into a kiss. I kiss her gently. Kiss her lips then her nose and her forehead. We walk upstairs together and into my bedroom.

I unzip her dress from behind and she lets it fall to the ground. She turns around and unbuttons the one button on my blazer and pushes it off my shoulders so it falls to the ground with her dress next to it. She's clad only in her nude thong and heels. She unbuttons my slacks and pulls it down so it falls to the floor and I step out of them. We walk to the bathroom to wash off our makeup. I finish first and stand behind her, my hands on her hips looking into the mirror at the two of us. How beautiful she is and how lucky I am to hold her like this.

I pull her towards my bed and I push her down onto the bed, a warm wet mouth quickly covered mine. I grunted and swept my tongue across the soft, full lips I'd know anywhere by touch and taste alone.