Chapter 52 - Olivia

"Make sure you sign this and this, please," Angie instructs, handing me two portfolios. "This one's with Instagram right? What's this one for?" I ask Angie signing the first set of documents and quickly skimming the second. "Oh! Fabletics, for weekend two. Gotcha." The two of us are sitting at the office at home, we're all set to go to Coachella this year, luckily I was invited by two brands for both weekends, the first weekend is sponsored by Instagram and all they've asked me to do is post a bunch of instagram photos in the house they set us up at and their party, same thing with weekend two with Fabletics, everyone on my team and my plus one were given festival type workout gear to wear for photos.

So many of us are going this weekend — Kevin, his girlfriend Sam, Jon and Lee, Angie and Jeff, Kasey and Zach, Shann and Matt, my hair stylist Chad, and Abby! Not to mention a lot of the cast is going to be there, as well as every other celebrity.

I'm not the biggest fan of Coachella, to be honest, only because I'm not a fan of the desert. The music part I really love, the moo fest of people not so much. I've gone the last three years with Lucas and our other friends and part of me sees it as, "you've been to one, you've been to them all." But, nonetheless, I'm excited to get to go with Abby and our friends and just have a bit of a break from studying and for the music!

"We've been packing for daaaaays," I whine to Angie and Abby in our closet. "Literally, every fucking time we need to pack you're like this. WHY? WHY DO YOU TORTURE ME LIKE THIS?" Angie barks back. "I don't know," I slump over one of my closed suitcases. "Oh my god, you're done. I'm done packing for you! Go! Leave!" Angie bellows, shooing me away.

After a three hour drive, we make it to our house for weekend one of Coachella. I fulfill my sponsored deal and take a bunch of photos and videos, "they literally outdid themselves! This house is amazing! It's so big! They left gift baskets in each room for all of us!"

"Ohh! Check out these sunglasses, baby!" Abby calls for me, sitting cross legged on the bed in front of the gift basket in our room. She looks fucking adorable with the giant sunglasses perched on her nose and a straw fedora hat on her head. I crawl on all fours and kiss her on the nose, resting on my elbow as she goes through the rest of our gift basket and drawing circles on her bare thigh.

"Don't start anything you can't finish," my lady sang to me taking the hat off her head and placing it on mine. "Oh come on, munch! Real quick! To start off our Coachella weekend!" I laugh practically tackling my girlfriend on to the bed. Hovering over her I kiss her, tracing her bottom lip with my tongue, she growls against me and runs her tongue hotly against my lips, making me whimper into her. She bites my lower lip making me buck my hips searching for contact. She bites again, harder this time, and I gasp.

For someone that doesn't want to start anything because of our plans and the large number of people we're sharing the house with, Abby is really going for it.

Abby takes advantage of my open mouth and brushes her tongue more forcefully against my lip, making me groan deeply, our tongues meet and I see stars. I pull myself further on top of her and I want nothing more than to grind and roll my hips on her.

Her hands are everywhere on my back, scratching, rubbing; mine are running up and down her sides and over her stomach slowly making my way between her bare legs. Thank god, she's in tiny white shorts!

I allow myself to get lost in kissing Abby, it's one of those days where my lady wants us to kiss for hours — except I want more!

She finally pulls away, "we can't there's like fifty people in the house and I don't think I can keep quiet," Abby says rolling her hips into me one last time, chewing on her bottom lip.

"Ugggghhh!! Don't do this to me, babe! PLEASE!!" I beg as she slips out from under me. "Abigail! Please! I'm all wet!" I hiss at the girl heading into the bathroom. "I'm gonna jump into the very cold pool, I suggest you do the same!"