Chapter 56 - Olivia

"Are you sure all you want to do is go to Disneyland for your birthday?" I double and triple check with Abby on her birthday decisions even though I already have a special trip to the Hamptons set up for her.

"Yes, baby! I'm positive! After we went for your birthday earlier this year I forgot how much fucking fun and magical it is there, plus they treat you like actual royalty," she kisses me taking her lunch to the trash can of our trailer.

"They don't treat me like royalty," I scoff shoving the last bit of food on my plate into my mouth and chugging my bottled water. "That's disgusting and also yes they fucking do! You get all this special treatment, you are an actual Disney princess," Abby scrunches up her nose at my rush to finish my lunch. I wouldn't be rushing if she didn't want to just make out during our entire lunch hour! Every time we have a scene where we're arguing she always feels the need to make out with me after, probably turned on by it — I mean, can't deny that it's a bit of a turn on but still. EVERY. TIME. My lips are numb!

"Well, if I am a Disney princess like you say I am, that can only mean that you should be on your knees bowing," I smirked cocking my head and bouncing my brows at my very sexy girlfriend. "Maybe, if you're a good little princess I'll be on my knees and more when we get home!" She bounces out leaving me in a pool.

"HEY! WAIT! COME BACK!!" I shout after her. I finally catch up to her, which isn't too hard with her tiny legs. "What if I'm trying a birthday sex month like you did with me?" I whisper in her ear. "Because after your injury," she spins on her heel so we're so close together you could hold a needle between us, grabbing at my hip and groin where I had hurt myself back in March, making my breath hitch. "We promised we wouldn't do that again, at least not that many times in a row and if we do every day leading up to my birthday...at the END of the month, neither of us will be okay." My tease of a girlfriend pushes me back on my heels spinning on her own and heading back to our set.

"Who's birthday is it today?" The Disneyland cast member asks me, "it's my girlfriend's birthday today!!" I say enthusiastically. She writes Abby's name on a birthday button and hands it to her, writing one for me, Angie, Jeff, Kasey, and Zach — all of them saying "it's HER birthday" which we all wore proudly.

The six of us make our way through the park, going from one attraction to the other, not having to deal with people stopping us too much because of the "special treatment" we've been given.

"Baby, I want a pickle," my birthday lady requests. "Over there, how many are you getting this time? Five of each because last time you ate these I wouldn't kiss you the entire day with that nasty ass pickle breath of yours!" I tease. "These are totally worth it," she picks up four packages of pickles and drops them into my backpack after we pay. "Those'll be the only phallic things in Abby's mouth," Jeff and Zach tease making everyone hysterically laugh at our birthday girl's expense. "Yeah, yeah, says the guys who wishes they were that size!" Abby bites back sticking her tongue out at them behind us.

Our guide, Brandi, takes us to Space Mountain and both Abby and Angie have us ride the ride two times in a row because when we pulled up at the end of the ride the ride tech joked, "again?" Little did he know he would get a whole spaceship of yeses.

"Where would you guys like to go next?" Brandi asks walking backwards to face our group. "Peter Pan!!" I shout with glee. "All the Fantasyland rides, please!!" Jeff and Zach groan, of course, because in Fantasyland are all the original storybook rides from when the park first opened, "King Arthur's Carousel, Snow White, Peter Pan, Mr. Toad's Wilde Ride, Pinocchio, Dumbo, Alice in Wonderland, and the Storybook Land Canals. I made them ride all of them.

After lunch Abby request to go on Splash Mountain. The six of us manage to all fit on a log and before we even get to the drops and any opportunity for us to get "splashed" all of us are already drenched from wetting each other, me being everyone's target, "this is for Fantasyland!" Zach shouts scooping a giant hand of water at my back from his seat after leaning over.