Chapter 27 - Abby

*riiiiinnngggggg*

It's Liv FaceTiming me! I audibly gasp and answer the phone.

"BAAAABEEEE!!! I MISS YOUUU!!!' I scream at such a high decibel that Mitchi, Nessa, and MJ all run over to me.

"Hey, munch!! Hi babies!!!! Mama misses you!!!"

"You look so cute, babe!" She's got full glam and is laying in bed in her hotel room.

"Hahaha Lee did my glam for the press I did today, you like it?"

"Mhm! How was your day? You must have been busy because I didn't get too many texts from you."

"Yeah it was just A LOT of press and I had to pre-record stuff and yeah. I'm tired." She laughs.

"Aww! What time is it there?"

"It's 1 in the morning," she laughed.

"OHMYGOD, Liv go to bed!"

"I will, I just had to see you and talk to you first. I miss you so much."

I miss you too, baby..." I pout.

"How much do you miss me, Abby?"

"This much..." she opens her robe, she's naked underneath and she shows me her perky breasts.

"Mmm....doesn't look like you miss me that much." I tease.

She tweaks her left nipple and makes it hard, "baby, you're by yourself, right?"

"Only lefty misses me?"

"Babe. You don't get to see righty unless you tell me if you're alone or not."

"Yes! Now show me exactly how much you miss me and I'll show you what I've been doing to keep me from going crazy," as she held up her purple vibrator.

"Oh my god. Olivia! It's 9 am here."

"So, we've had magic time even earlier than that! Come on! What are you scared? Are you too conservative to do this with me over the phone?" she cocks her head and bites her lip challenging me.

"Ugh, fine." I lean back in bed and open my robe.

"Where's yours?"

I roll over and open the bottom drawer of the bedside table, "here, you happy?"

"Not yet," she teases. "Now show me how much you miss me, Abigail."

I pan my phone down my whole body, making a brief stop at my breasts, and make a full stop at my panties.

"Your turn," I say. She pulls her breasts out of her bra and lets me watch. Then she pans down to her skirt and lifts it up and takes off her black lace thong and shows it to me through her phone.

I hear the humming of her vibrator and I turn mine on as well, "let me see your face," she says.

I put the vibrator on low and rub the tip of it over my panties, I'm already wet just from watching Liv. I moan when I go over my clit.

"Slow, munch."

I see her bite her lower lip and close her eyes.

I push my panties aside with the pink vibrator in my right hand, I rub circles around my wet sex, circling the toy between the folds.

We both play for a few minutes, exchanging low groans and moans with one another.

"Push it in. I want more," I say as I push the pink toy in me and turn up the speed.

I gasp as I thrust it in and out of me. I hear her doing the same.

"Mmmm Abby...shit..." she moans.