Chapter 45 - Abby

Close to twenty hours, two planes, a boat ride, and a golf cart ride later we are finally in our AMAZING hotel room! Our bungalow is over the water! Basically Bora Bora but in the Maldives! I've never seen a more breathtaking place in my life! The waters are the clearest blue you'll ever see and we can literally jump off our balcony and into the ocean!

"Oh my god! This place is insane, baby! You literally outdid yourself!!! Oh my god!!!"

Olivia and I are both beach people, we love the water and the sun!

"Oh my god! I can't wait to just lie here and get like 100 shades darker! Oh wow, munch look at this view! It's literally just ocean! I can't believe it!"

"Liv! What is this?" I shout from the bedroom because there are rose petals on the bed and champagne.

"Ha! They asked if this trip was a special occasion, I said it was our anniversary," she picks up the card showing me the note.

"That's sweet! They've also already sent us a snack! You wa-," before I could finish offering some to Liv she's already put a piece of dragon fruit in her mouth. My girl loves her snacks!

"You know what I love most about this vacation and this vacation spot?" she grabs hold of me by the waist, bringing out faces so close together I have to tilt my head back so I can see her.

"The amount of magic time we're about to have this week?" I joke kissing her sticky lips.

"Yes! The view too! But mostly how we're on a private island with no paparazzi, no work, and no worries! Doesn't it already feel like all of our troubles are thousands and thousands of miles away because we're thousands of miles away?" she starts interlocks our hands with our free hands and I'm dancing in her arms.

"It really does, it's so peaceful and quiet, and relaxing here without even trying! No paparazzi! No worrying about being seen, just the two of us!!! We don't even have to leave this bungalow! We have a jacuzzi, the ocean is a jump away, ugh! I can't! We just got here but I already don't want to leave!" I exclaim.

"Happy anniversary, munch!" she kisses my nose.

"Happy anniversary, baby! Thank you for this whole vacation!" I kiss her softly on the lips.

"Mmm, I'm gonna eat the rest of these, you want some?" my girl turns around and uses one hand to eat more of the fruit and the other still holding on to my waist.

"Save me some! I'm gonna upack, come help me when you're done stuffing your face," I tease.

We unpack and I quickly undress out of my plane clothes and into a swimsuit.

After jumping straight into the ocean from the landing off our balcony where we can see all the way to the bottom of the ocean floor Liv and I spent a couple hours just lounging on our deck drinking cocktails and relaxing, "I could get used to this life, baby."

"Me too, sweetheart. Me too. We should extend our week and make it two! What do you think?" she asks and I know she's not joking and that she'll do it without a doubt. Drop another who knows how many thousand dollars for this bungalow.

"Olivia, I know what you're thinking...don't get too ahead of yourself, let's get through a couple days then we'll see about extending, okay?" I have to be the practical one here.

"Fine, fine. Whatever you want, my queen," Liv says making her way closer to me and rubbing my feet. Foot rubs too? What did I do to deserve her?

"What do we have planned for the week, baby?" I ask even more relaxed now thanks to the foot rub and third vodka soda.