Chapter 59 - Abby

"Munch, I'm cold," Olivia whined in bed. "Ohhh it's snowing!!" It's snowing outside and my sweet girl loves the snow! From the bathroom where I'm brushing my teeth I watch her clumsily get out of bed tripping over herself, with the covers wrapped warmly around her and stand out in the terrace to watch the snowfall.

"I gotta go to Kasey's room to get ready, can I trust you not to just stand in the snow all morning?" I shout from the bathroom of our hotel room. "No promises," she replies flatly looking up at the snow letting it fall on her face with a big smile. "Get inside, you're not even dressed," I scoff pulling her in by the comforter wrapped around her. "Hey! Snow!" She pouts, pointing to the white fluff falling out the sky. "Yeah, I know you love it but it's wedding day! So, eat your breakfast and start to get ready, please! I want you ready in time for the photos, do you understand?" I bossed.

"Oh my god, so bossy this morning! Relax! Look!" She points back out to the terrace to the falling snow and the landscape that is now covered in white powder. "It's a beautiful day for a winter wedding," she wraps her arms and the white covers around me. I take a deep breath and heed her advice, and look out at the beautiful snow fall, appreciating the scenery.

"I love you and I'll be ready for the photos, don't worry," she whispers in my ear before taking my ear between her lips, provoking a giggle. "Don't start, Olivia," I pulled away, chuckling to myself. "Ugh, fine, go...leave me here naked and in the snow," she exaggerates falling to the bed. "I'll see you later! Eat your breakfast, Liv!" I shout, with the door shutting behind me.

I'm one of Kasey's bridesmaid other than her sister, so I rush to the bridal suite to get ready with her and the rest of the bridal party. I knock on the door and through it I can hear the music playing the other girls laughing, I smile knowing the excitement that awaits me behind that door. "Morning, Mrs. Ferguson!" I grin hugging my best friend in the makeup chair. "Morning! Mimosa?" She offers and I take a glass before taking a seat in other chair designated for me to get my hair and makeup done. "Are you nervous?" I quietly ask Kasey, while her sister zips up her beautifully laced wedding gown. "I'm nervous that something might happen," she grins weakly.

"Well, Liv is more than ready to sing you down the aisle," I smile. "Oh my god, do you know the jokes we've been making since you and Zach asked her to sing? Olivia Riviera, CEO and part time wedding singer," we burst out laughing. Lee finishes working on Kasey's makeup and has come back for some final touches on me. "Is it weird being at another wedding with Liv?" He asks me and it takes a second for me to remember that the first wedding we went to wasn't our finest moment as a couple "I didn't even think about that...things are different now — we're good."

"I slip into my red bridesmaids dress and Kasey's sister zips me up, it's freezing and I can't wait to throw on my coat but the wedding photographer wants the jackets off for the pictures.

"Oh my god, Kasey..." I'm in complete awe of my beautiful friend in her wedding dress, a tear escapes my eye as Kasey walks out to take photos with me closely behind her holding her train so it doesn't get stepped on. "You look stunning," Olivia leans in for a hug. "Thanks, your brother is the best," she chuckles and I spot Liv leaning over Kasey's shoulder to see her brother finishing up his work on someone else in the bridal party.

"Hey, gorgeous," I'm greeted by my definitely exquisite girlfriend in her dark green dress and black overcoat. "Hi, sweets," I flash a smile at her. She gets out of the way and waits to be summoned to take the photos I want with her.

"I dunno, I think a cheesy prom photo would be perfect," she teases, trying to stand behind me with her arms around my waist, making the photographer laugh. "Stop!! I'm freezing I wanna get this done!" I rush. "Let's get one with you two holding hands like that, now look at each other...big smiles!" He directs as flashes go off behind us. "Great! I think we got it," the photographer grins. "Olivia, if I could give you my card, give me a call, I'd love to work with you!" He timidly hands her his business card, she thanks him and slips the card into her clutch. I'm so used to Olivia being handed things for business purposes or networking purposes, she always so graciously accepts them and flashes her million dollar smile.