Chapter 53 - Abby

We're back in New York, I swear I've been back and forth from LA to New York more than when I lived in New York. The entire cast for Heathers is here for the season 2 upfronts. We've all been working to hype up the second season of the show, we haven't even started filming yet but it's already so anticipated.

We got in late last night and are up early for glam and press. The show's publicist is making her rounds to each cast member's hotel room to tell us what we can and cannot reveal to the press regarding this second season.

Liv stayed up practically the entire red eye flight here studying for a test she has tomorrow so she is literally dozing off in the chair next to me while getting her makeup done. Lee and I both Snapchat the scene of our girl whose head is bobbing up and down while her hair is getting curled. "Liv...Olivia!" I shout the second time, startling her, making everyone laugh as she stuck her middle finger up at me and my phone. Angie brings in another espresso for my very sleepy girl.

After glam Liv and I are both up and finally ready to go. I'm dressed in a very short dress to accentuate my short, yet very toned legs thanks to my work out regime with Liv. And Liv is in a two piece dress. She looks stunning and I can't help but want to put my hands all over her.

"You look sexy, munch," she whispers in a very raspy voice into my ear and my face gets hot, and if not for the extra bronzer Lee put on my face everyone would see that I'm blushing. "You look amazing too, sweets," I snake my arms up and around Liv before we head out of our hotel room. "Kiss!" I demand before the door opens and we have to be professional and keep our hands to ourselves. She giggles and Lee finishes doting over me. "Can we get the room, please?" Olivia says firmly but not taking her eyes off me. Quickly everyone listens to Olivia's request and exits our hotel room, except Lee. "Lee...you too," I laugh playfully smacking his arm. "Ugh! Fine! But neither of you better not fucking mess with my makeup because you look good, honey!" Lee laughs letting himself out.

Olivia pushes me up against the wall, pressing her body against mine, and lets out a low moan, "mmm, you look gorgeous. I can't wait until later so I can — put — my — hands — and — mouth — all — over — you," my sex crazed girlfriend said in the raspiest voice between kisses and pushing her knee up between my legs. This made me groan and grab at her dress, winding me up so much and so fast. "Stop, I can't," I say breathlessly with my fluttering and my fingers gripping onto Olivia's dress.

She chuckles peeling herself off of me and dragging my hot and bothered self out into the hallway of our hotel. Ugh why can't this event be over just so I can fuck my girlfriends brains out!?

After what felt like hours upon hours of interviews and smiling we're finally backstage getting our mics removed from the undeniably fun panel of teasing our upcoming season. Liv was of course on fire with her jokes and wit. She couldn't stop laughing!

Eli invites us all to lunch at a restaurant a few doors down but we couldn't get there without the attention of the paparazzi where more photos of Liv and I hand in hand are taken, "it's definitely helping the press for the show having you two dating for sure!"

"I honest to god cannot understand the interest in my love life," Olivia groans placing the cloth napkin on her lap, I can tell just from her voice she's annoyed. Probably in need of a snack at this point.

"What's not to understand? Your life is absolutely fascinating! I'm your friend and am just as hyped as the rest of the world is," Mariah replies laughing.

Eli orders us all champagne to celebrate the success of today's upfronts and Olivia finally has some appetizers in her and is a lot less cranky. Eli leans onto the table to to speak directly to Liv, "how, after all these years, are you still not accustomed to the attention any of your relationships get?"