Chapter 29 - Abby

"Babe, I'm telling you. I love them together as much as you do, believe me. But she's still my sister and she can't keep doing this. I know her. I know she loves Abby but what if that's not enough. She just got better from having her heart broken by ending her relationship with Lucas."

"I understand but what are we supposed to do? Force Abby out of the closet? We can't do that!"

"No, no we can't but if this doesn't stop what's going to happen to my sister, Jon? What about her feelings? Everyone is so focused...so focused on Abby not being ready to come out but here is my...my sister just taking it. Every hit. Every kick. Everything. She takes it and she's stayed."

"I'll talk to her again...but honey, ultimately this is still both their relationship, they're both adults."

"That's not. The point. The point is that despite my love for my friend, I love my sister more. She deserves more."

I stood at the end of the stairs and listened to Jon and Lee's conversation about my relationship with my girlfriend. I went out the front door, crying because Lee was right. No one has taken Liv's feelings into consideration, not even me. Not even herself. She put MY feelings before her own happiness. How could I do this to her, how can I even say I love her when I hurt her in an unbelievable way. How could I be so selfish?

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Liv pulls up to my house, I've been staying at my place more since I overheard Jon and Lee's conversation. I don't know what to do, I don't want to keep hurting the person I love.

"Hey, munch! I'm starving! Are we eating in or out?" asks the wonderful brunette.

"Hi baby," I give her a kiss.

"Mmm! One more!" She says. "Mmm, that's the stuff!" And we laugh.

"So I got this package and this email from the master's program today...what do you think it means?" Olivia teases.

"OHMYGOD!! OPEN IT!!! YOU GOT IT. I KNEW IT!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!! CONGRATULATIONS, BABY!!!" I scream with excitement!

I place wet kisses all over my girlfriend's face'

"I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!"

"Thanks, munch! I only had the courage to do it because of you. But uhm...the program starts in 3 months, while we're in....New Orleans...filming the show..."

"Oh....shit...what are you gonna do?"

"I gotta go to New York and talk to the dean about scheduling and online work and whatnot...we'll figure it out, don't worry!" She said confidently.

She grabs me by the hips and kisses me firmly, "now, we celebrate! *kiss* celebrate getting into the program *kiss* celebrate booking the TV show together *kiss* and celebrate how hard you are going to come for me in a minute!"