Chapter 31 - Abby

I'm face down, fast asleep on what feels like a bed of clouds and I can hear waves crashing and a cool breeze hits my bare back causing me to open my eyes just enough to see my girl lying next to me also fast asleep. I push myself up with one hand and grab the comforter with the other to cover the two of us.

There's a knock on the door, "room service."

"Babe, the door....," I say sleepily.

"Mmmm..." I know Liv doesn't hear me so I get up and put a robe over me and make sure my girl is covered up.

"Hi," I open the door for the bellhop and breakfast cart rubbing my eyes and trying to flatten my crazy hai.

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you, you had placed a breakfast order for this time, previously," the man said apologetically. Oh, Liv. Always ten steps ahead.

"No, it's fine. Thank you. Here is fine," I hand the man a tip and he leaves.

"Babe, breakfast is here," I walk over to the sleeping beauty and bend over and kiss her on the head. Moving her hair out of her face.

Ugh. My body is so goddamn sore. Last night was the best sex we've had. Every time is the best but wow. Last night has me broken! I wonder how much pain she is in and I chuckle.

I made Liv a cup of coffee and blow the smell of the brew in her face, my special go-to trick to get her to wake up. Works like a charm because the girl's eyes open and extends her left arm and I gently place the cup in her hand.

"Fank you," she mumbles into the pillow.

I turn around to see what else Olivia ordered us for breakfast as she sits up and wraps the blanket around her.

"Come back to bed," Liv whines.

"Mmm, you want the oatmeal or the bagel in bed?" I say with a mouth full of strawberries.

"Bagel, please. Cream cheese and lox, munch."

I bring the plate of bagel, cream cheese, and lox and my bowl of oatmeal with me, taking off my robe before I climb back into bed with Olivia.

"Mmmm, I love bagels and cream cheese!" Liv says spreading a thick layer of cream cheese.

"What happened to being lactose sensitive?" I say with a slightly disgusted look on my face because of the heaping amount of cream cheese she spread on her bagel.

"I love bagels and cream cheese more than I love myself, I guess," she says.

I laugh hysterically and she joins me with a mouth full of bagel.

"What are we doing today?" I ask.

"We can stay in bed like this all day, there are also tons of trails we can hike if you want. Oh! We can go down to the beach too," she suggested excitedly.

"Wait, how long are we staying here for??" I ask a little concerned.

"How efer lung jew won," she said while shoving the remainder of her bagel in her mouth.

"That's attractive...how you bagged me, I'll never know."

"I bagged you because of my perfect tits. We can stay for as long as you want, but I have things planned specifically for the weekend," she finished.

I snuggled up to Liv, squirming until I found the perfect position for optimal snuggling and we lied in bed for a while listening to music and the waves crashing in the distance.

"I know it's our anniversary but we haven't talked about it yet," she says after we silently ate breakfast watching out our hotel room window to the view.

"Derek?"

"Yeah...you sure this is what we should do? I feel bad that we'd be using him like this because I really like him."

"Do you have anyone else in mind?"

"Do you?"

"What about Nick? Or Liam?"

"No. Anyone but them. They're off limits to any of this," she protests.

"...I don't know if we should even have Matt or Derek anymore..." I hesitate.

She looks up at me with a shocked expression on her face.

"Ugh. I didn't want to do this right now. Not this weekend when we're..." I gesture to our naked bodies in bed. Liv shrugs.

I sigh heavily, "...okay...no one has been taking your feelings into consideration throughout this entire thing. Throughout this entire ordeal I've put you in because I've been too afraid to stop lying to myself. You've even put my feelings before yours. You deserve better-"

"No. Stop," she interrupts.

I put my hand up asking her to stop and listen, "...you deserve better. I need to make myself better to deserve you. Just...give me time. A little bit more time to better myself so I can be what you deserve."

She pulls my face closer to hers with her left hand so our foreheads are touching and grabs my left hand with her free hand placing it over her heart, "I'm yours, for life and I'll be by your side. I'm yours and you're mine. I put your feelings ahead of mine because I can take it, I can take every bad thing the world has to throw at me, every bad feeling, I can take it. I'll take it so you never have to." 

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter, wow I didn't realize how little I wrote until now.