Chapter 40 - Olivia

We're back into the groove of calmer waters in NoLa with filming episodes, working on my school work, a little bit of renovation stuff, and flying out to NYC next week to catch up on all the stuff I missed because of DSMN.

Abby has been my rock these past few weeks during all the craziness that comes along with DSMN. She was the light when everything got hectic and fuzzy with stress. I was texting Lucas after the concert to thank him for coming and he reminded me of how hard it was to be my boyfriend during this time of year. To be my partner, in general, is tough, I haven't forgotten what Abby asked me, "do I want to marry my career or marry someone like her and have love forever." I haven't done much to change that and show her that I don't want to marry my career. I love my career but it doesn't fill me up when I'm lonely, in fact, it's usually my career that makes me feel alone in a room full of people.

"I can hear you thinking, baby," Abby says from her seat on set.

"It's nothing, munch...you wanna run lines?" I deflect.

"That's fine, you'll tell me later."

"Ladies, can we get you on your marks, please?" asks the director.

We film the remainder of the day and I get a large chunk of school work done. We actually wrap early because all of us are on our game, early as in we didn't have to have dinner at craft services and actually made it to a restaurant for date night.

"Okay, give me your five," Abby says sitting up in her seat, sipping on her glass of red wine

"My five what?" I lean back full from dinner.

"Your five people I have to let you sleep with, like you get a pass for these five people," she explains leaning forward and swishing her glass in front of me.

"Oh. Huh...are these set in stone or can I change them after I say them? Because some of these might be off the top of my head..."I lean in and grab my drink.

"Fine, you can change them..." she rolls her eyes with a smile.

"Okay, in no particular order, Mila Kunis and Blake Lively for sure. Michael B. Jordan. Oh! Gal Gadot! And Hemsworth! Definitely. Yeah, those are my five," I laugh because that took a lot longer than I thought to think about.

"Wow...why was it so hard to think of those five? It literally took you maybe 3 minutes, babe," Abby giggles.

"I don't know because I think secretly you were on my list and now that I do sleep with you I was like well now what?" I shrug.

"Aww, baby!" I can see Abby blushing even in this lighting.

"Okay, so what about your five?" I ask curiously.

"Uhmmm..." she hums thinking about her five.

"See, not as easy as it sounds is it?" I tease.

"I have Gosling, ohh Idris Alba!"

"Hey wait I want him too! Oh my god!" I interrupt excitedly.

"No way, me first! Efron, of course...Kate Upton, and...Margo Robbie, I think," she giggles.

"Oooh you have some really good ones like I should take your five too," I joke.

"No way, you can have them after me!" She teases.

Abby picks up the bill and we head back to our condo, left arm wrapped around my waist and my arm around hers. This is exactly what I'm talking about when I say having a person, like Abby in my life fills me up.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I'm off to NYC for another round of abuse from Professor Watters and the other half of my doubtful cohort and I groan with agony because Julia warned me that the other members of the cohort that didn't want to be part of the small orchestra I put together for DSMN now hate me even more. There's no winning them over now...