Chapter 14 - Olivia

A/N: This chapter is pretty much like the last...might as well skip if you're not into the smut haha! Sorry, not sorry!

That was the best sex of my life. Hands down. I was buzzing inside because of ABBY! ABIGAIL RICCI. I want to scream from happiness! At the top of a mountain! Liv was fast asleep next to me, it was a little bit after noon in beautiful Barcelona and I just made love to my best friend and I couldn't be happier. This couldn't feel more right. Normally I'd be sitting in a pool of anxiety but not this time! Nothing about this made me anxious. I've never felt more sure of something before.

I'm starving. I roll over and pick up the phone and take it into the bathroom. I dial room service and order everything Abby approved on the menu aka only two things with meat in it the rest was some sort of greens and some fish for protein since she normally is a vegan. She wasn't eating vegan earlier that's for sure, I chuckle to myself.

I jump in the shower after putting the phone back, Abby is still fast asleep in my bed. I take a moment in just look at her. God, she was beautiful before but now, now...I'd rather die than let anything bad ever happen to her.

"Babe..." I hear from outside the shower and I smile. SHE CALLED ME BABE UGH. I'M DEAD.

"Hmm?"

She opens the shower door and wraps her arms around me from behind. I turn around and take a step back so the water is above both of us more equally.

"I missed you," she smiled.

"You were asleep and I've been in the shower, what are you talking about?" I poke her in the side making her laugh.

Her laugh literally lights up my world. I never realized how much I love Abby's laugh. It's irresistible because now I'm laughing. I rub the loofa that I was using on myself on Abby's shoulders then down her back and I rub it down her chest, over her perky breasts. Her hands go down my torso and up my stomach, each hand cupping a breast. I look into her big brown eyes and kiss her on the nose.

"This is what you want right? It's not just a crush or sex? Because I couldn't bare if it were..." I begin to confess. "I don't want you to regret this because I never will."

"This is where I'm meant to be, this is what has been missing my entire life," she says confidently as she cups my wet sex. She pushes me against the cold shower wall, her hand still cupping a breast and my now throbbing sex.

Abby continued to kiss and lick her way across my neck, pausing to suck on the tender skin, nipping...I could feel what she was doing because it's something I would do. She's marking her territory...on my neck. I giggle. She dropped down to my shoulders, biting softly. I let my head fall into Abby's shoulder and closed my eyes.

I groaned as the little brunette's beautiful full lips found my pulse point, sucking even harder. Abby wasted no time in dropping one hand back to my wet swollen sex. I moaned and squirmed against the shower wall. She swept her fingers down into the sticky wetness that had gathered there causing me to suck in my breath and thrust up into her. She pressed her palm hard against my clit, Abby's fingers wiggled and slid lower, teasing.

"ABIGAIL," I growled. "Don't be such a tease!"

She pushed two fingers into me wrapping her arm around my neck as leverage. I bit my lower lip, closed my eyes, and tilted my head back. I trailed my nails down Abby's back. She worked a single finger through my slick wet folds and wiggled it up and down my clit. Dear god. She's such a fucking tease. I twisted and moaned as Abby teased my sensitive bundle between her thumb and index finger, rolling and stroking it just the right way.

"Ab...Abby..." I panted breathlessly and spread my legs wider. She continued to stroke my clit until she could feel it swell and twitch. She felt my stomach muscles contract. I was so close.