Chapter 54 - Olivia

"Abby, you're being ridiculous! Get back here!" I shout after my girlfriend who has stormed off after visiting me on set of my movie. I run after the tiny brunette, grabbing her by the arm. "Let go of me, Olivia!" She bit back. "No! Because you promised you wouldn't act this way! You promised!" I let go of her arm, spinning her on her heel.

"Olivia! She had her hands all over you!" Abby fought back. She was yelling in the hallway of the apartment we were filming in. Angie popped her head out with a concerned gaze. I pull Abby aside to try and reason with her. "Abby, please...don't be like this. She's not flirting with me! Even if she was it doesn't fucking matter to me!" I hiss.

*aaahemm* "I'm not flirting with your girlfriend, Abby..." Elise quietly says from behind us. "Elise...now isn't a good time..." I chided. "No, please...I don't want to cause any problems between the two of you! Abby you have to believe that no one on set is flirting with Olivia, even if they were she really doesn't notice. I'm just a huge fan of hers, it's hard for me to still wrap my head around staring in a movie with her. To you, knowing Olivia is normal...to me? Pft...I watched her on the Disney channel! Please...Abby?" Elise begs.

I stand against the wall watching the exchange between Abby and Elise. "I'm sorry, Elise...I really am. You too, baby...I'm an idiot," Abby apologizes, coming to her senses. Abby buries her face in her hands groaning from embarrassment, I'm sure. "I have a boyfriend by the way," Elise laughs. Abby groans and walks over to Elise adding a hug to her apology.

She lazily makes her way back over to me and snakes her way into my arms, "you're fucking crazy if you think I'd ever lay eyes on anyone else but you...and my top five," I tease. "I'm sorry, I'm so crazy," her voice muffled against my chest. I mouth a thank you to Elise who nods back at the two of us before heading back to set.

Abby came out to Vancouver with me after her New Jersey book signing to come see the set and how filming has been going. We have two and a half weeks left before we wrap the movie and before I wrap up my first year of my program. Abby is only here for the weekend before she has to go back to LA and do a bunch more press for her book and the show.

"I wrap in an hour," I whisper into Abby's ear who is sitting in my chair watching intently as I work behind the camera and in front of it. After work, Angie, Abby, and I get some ice cream and then head back to the hotel room.

"How are you liking your new car?" I ask Abby in the elevator up to the hotel room. I ask because I see her wearing the necklace I got her. "It's amazing!! Just like yours but a little bit better because it's newer," she teases, sticking her tongue out at me. "Are you getting everyone new cars to soften the blow of getting yourself a Rolls Royce?" Angie chuckles and my eyes widen. "Getting your what?" Abby snaps her head back at me. "Oops..." Angie laughs and I roll my eyes at my best friend. "She's just looking, Abby," Angie says trying to back track what she had blurted out.

"UGGHHHHH! OLIVIA WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH YOU AND YOUR PILES OF MONEY?!" Abby groans pulling me behind her out of the elevator and to the hotel room. "It's the other way," I smile smugly, letting Abby pull me in the right direction this time.

"Sit!" She commands once we get in the hotel room. I shook my head defiantly because of how cute Abby was when she encountered resistance, I can never help myself.

Abby grabbed my arms and I allowed myself to be turned around, but not to be pushed down into the bed. I could see Abby worrying, her lower lip between her teeth, wondering what to do next. Instead of pushing, Abby pulled, tugging me toward her and snaking her arms up around, running her fingers through my hair. Standing on her tiptoes, she feathered kisses along my jawline, working her way down the side of my neck. I closed my eyes and sighed, hands slipping underneath my lady's shirt and resting on her waits.