Chapter 39 - Abby

These last two weeks have been SO crazy. I literally haven't seen Liv this entire time! I left her in NoLa to do press in LA for three days then she left to do press after I left and stayed in LA for rehearsals because DSMN is two days away!

Liv asked me to either perform with her during her night or the all-star night but I told her I enjoyed these shows more as a member of the audience than a performer which is only half true. The other half of the truth is how intimidating I find those shows as a performer. It's so many of Liv's HUGE name musician friends, like how do I compare with Kanye West and Beyoncé?

Olivia's family is...interesting to be nice. Her cousins are great and we all get along really well but her aunts and uncles, aren't as welcoming. To see Lee, Abby, and Kevin band together as siblings — to protect each other was so heartwarming...they stood together in mine and Jon's defense.

The show is tomorrow night which means Liv is on vocal rest until tomorrow, this is usually the day she gets to mentally and physically prepare for the weekend's concerts. It's also a day I get to finally spend time with her!

"Baby, what time are you gonna be home after all your beauty stuff?" I get to finally make the two of us breakfast.

"By lunch - 12, why?" She writes on a whiteboard.

"Angie said after you're pretty much free but you want to go to the venue? Why?"

"To watch soundcheck and rehearsal. Make sure everything sounds good," another handwritten message.

"I see. So, if I asked you to stay home with me, even for a couple hours before the big dinner tonight, you wouldn't?" I whisper in her ear in a raspy voice.

"How long?" She writes.

"As long as it takes..." I say as I place her left hand in between my legs.

My girl whimpers because I place my hand in between her legs too.

"I've missed you. I need you, baby...I don't know what'll happen to me if I don't get you and your hands all over me...inside of me, baby..."

"Angie be here soon," another message.

"Mhm...." I kiss all along her jaw and down her neck.

Angie knocks on the door before letting herself in and in and I whisper in Liv's ear, "I'll wait for you to get home."

A couple hours later I hear Liv rushing through the front door into the living room then the kitchen and finally the bedroom where I was waiting for her on the bed.

I reached my hand under her shirt and rubbed my hand lightly across her toned stomach then pulled she pulled me over on top of her. I sat up straddling Liv as she ran her hands up under my shirt, kneading my breasts, anytime I'm this close to Liv my nipples are instantly peaked. I bite my lip and tip my head back as Liv rolled them through the fabric of my bra. Liv reaches down and unbuttons my jeans, then she sat up and tipped me over onto my back, she tugged my jeans down to my thighs, pulling my underwear with them. She bent and kissed across the soft, flat expanse of my stomach. I pulled my knees up and Liv worked them off.

Liv reached down and pulled off her own shirt then tossed it away. Now settled between my legs she could feel my wetness brushing against her stomach. Then she leaned up and caught my mouth, sucking against my lips and groaning heavily. I twisted my fingers through her hair and teased my tongue across Liv's lips. Liv parts them and my tongue pushes its way inside. Liv's lips close around it, sucking. The sensation sparked straight to the throbbing between my thighs and I rock my hips against Liv, looking for friction. I grabbed Liv's hand and pushed it between my thighs. I was slick and hot and I groaned when Liv brushed her thumb against my clit.