Chapter 60 - Olivia

A/N: Thank you for sticking around and going through every up and down with Olivia and Abby! Their stories aren't done, I just need some time to work out where they're going next :)

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT ABBY? UGH! I ASKED YOU NOT TO!" I shouted after my girl who was clearly running away from me and I was gullibly chasing after her. "BECAUSE YOU'RE MY GIRL!" She shouted back at me with the couch between us, she would try to go left and I'd go right, then her right again and I'd go to my left...back and forth we did this.

"WHAT? THAT MAKES NO SENSE!" I hurdle over the couch, surprising even myself that I made it over. I wrap both my arms and legs around her so she can't run, tackling my tiny lady. Neither of us can hold in our laughter on the floor of our living room, "because you're — my — girl!" She kisses me between words. "Say it again," I groan kissing her full lips. "You're my girl, Olivia Nicole and I'm like glue, baby! I'm not going anywhere! Not even your family's disapproval or you pushing me away because I 'deserve better' or any stupid ultimatum can keep me away!"

"It was a valiant effort, my sweet, sweet lady and I love you even more for it...thank you, munch."

"Good, because I was supposed to tell you about this weeks ago...but I got scared," she rolled over so she was on top of me, pinning me down with both hands and legs and so she had the upper hand, just the way she liked it. "Weeks? When did you guys have this conversation, exactly???"

"After Christmas when they didn't want to come to New York with all of us...that was just the last straw for me! The holidays were miserable for you and your brothers! I couldn't just sit around doing nothing..." my lady explained sitting on top of me, crushing my internal organs ever so dramatically.

"Ugh, Abby..." I sighed. I stopped resisting her holding me down.

So much shit has happened between my parents and I. They said some really nasty things to me...about me. If it were anyone else in the world I know I would have found it in me to forgive them and get over it but they're my parents and I just can't forget the terrible things they said and how they see me now.

"Come here," I pulled Abby down to lie down next to me on the middle of our living room floor. I snuggle up next to her, resting my head on her shoulder, my left hand resting between her breasts so I could feel her heartbeat. "We're going to have to accept that my family isn't like yours...and that's ok because as important as my family is to me, we're our own little family now and that's more than enough for me. Is it good with you?" I kissed along her jaw. She nods her head up and down.

"Liv! Come on! Let's rehearse!" Nathan shouts barging in through the front door. "Later...me and you," I push myself up onto my elbow, winking at my lady.

"We're doing the processional and their first dance right? Then the actual entertainment band is going to take over right?" Fabian confirms while we set up our instruments on the second floor studio of my office. "Yes, babe!" Julia reassures her boyfriend. "Liv, you finish the arrangement for both pieces?" Nathan asks me in a very serious tone. "Yeah, what's wrong?"

"Nothing...weddings just make me feel weird, like I'm not doing my life right. It's stupid."

"No, I know what you mean..." I sit down next to him on the piano bench. "My brother is getting married before me. I was supposed to get married first but now...I don't know but I get what you mean. Our time will come," I shrug lightly tapping the keys in front of me.

"Let's get this going, huh? I want this to be perfect for my big brother and future brother in law!" I grin. We run through the song the two grooms are going to walk down the aisle to, stopping several times to tweak it here and there.