Chapter 50 - Olivia

Flash forward a couple months.

Abby drives us to Brad's office for a fitting for our Paleyfest appearance for the second season of the show. It's another panel just to tease and hype up the second season of the show.

"I don't want anything too crazy for this one, Brad," Abby warns giggling.

"Just something simple but sexy, your usual," he replies. "What about you?"

"I'm really into black and whites with a pop of color, right now. Like gimme a really great red heel!" I glance over at the floor covered in heels. "That one! I wanna wear those for sure!"

"Alright, how about these pants and this white lace top. It's formal yet fun and shows off your perfect tits!"

"I don't know about those pants," I said skeptically of the flowy black gauchos.

"Girl, just fucking try it," Brad pressed.

I put on the pants and they fit comfortable, complimenting my ass but I hate the lace with it top. It takes four different tries to find a top that works with the pants and heels. Abby tries on four different dresses also before finding the perfect little black dress, her legs look like they go on for miles making me lick my lips.

I'm sitting on a barstool studying a bit while I wait for Abby to finish when she comes up to me, spreading my legs apart so she can lean comfortably into me, "mmmm, you smell good."

"You stink," I tease. "You smell like sex."

She raises her head, bringing our lips together. Her lips are so soft and smooth. My lady slides her tongue across my lips, moaning to get me to open my mouth but I don't let that long tongue of hers in.

"Aww aren't you two precious?" Brad ogles from the dress rack.

We both smile into the kiss and I turn my head back to my laptop and she kisses my neck loudly as she pushes herself up and walks back to the plethora of dresses.

"Liv you don't want me to pull some outfits for you? I got some really good stuff I could pull for your birthday," Brad sang.

"Babe, get some stuff for your birthday, you're gonna need it," she looked at me devilishly.

"Why would I need something?" I don't bother looking up from the music sheets in front of me because I can already feel Brad and Abby staring at me.

"Maybe we have something planned for you birthday!"

"Mmm, I doubt it, I just got some new lingerie sent to me, that's all I need," I looked over my shoulder back at the duo and stick my tongue out at Abby.

"OH MY GOD JUST EAT HER OUT ALREADY!" Brad shrieked!

"What the fuck!?!" I grunted, but when I turned around Abby's face was pressed against mine, her tongue licking my entire face. "OHMYGOD! GROSS! STOP!"

"Get outta here with that!" I laughed wiping my face with the bottom of my shirt.

"Am I prepping the red carpet for you two to walk together? The press is dying for your official red carpet debut," Calvin asked eagerly. "Have I told you guys how much I love that you turned this extra room into your official glam room with hella mirrors and this lighting...it's giving me life!"

"No red carpet and yes this room gives everyone life from the lighting alone!" I sassed really feeling myself with tonight's look.

"Alright, I figured. Just thought I'd ask," Calvin exhaled deeply. "One day I'm going to get you two to agree to a red carpet event and I'm gonna get us all fucking paid! Get myself a glam room with lighting like this too, honey!"