Chapter 13 - Abby

A/N: WARNING! This chapter is 95% smut. If you're not comfortable I suggest you stop after Abby's confession. Enjoy ;)

"Olivia. What I said and what I did was unacceptable. I'm so, so, so, so, so, so sorry. I don't blame you if you hate me. I know you're mad at me," I paused and looked for a reaction from my best friend but she stood still at the front of her unmade bed -- arms crossed with the slightest pout of her lips.

She was wearing her black Nike pro shorts and an oversized tan long sleeve shirt that she tied in the front and she couldn't look sexier. Her hair has full curls, left over from last night and she has her glasses on. I have butterflies in my stomach just thinking about how hot she looks right now and how excited I am to tell her how I feel.

"...you asked me why. Why I was jealous and I couldn't give you an answer but I can give you one now if you'll let me."

STILL. SILENT. What is she thinking? She still looks mad at me...ugh, just do it! Just fucking spit it out, Abby! I took a deep breath...I can do this! Okay..

"I have feelings for you, Olivia Riviera. That's why I was so jealous of you sleeping with Jax. I was jealous because every night of this tour you've spent with me and that was the first time you didn't come home to me and I hated it. I hated that he had his hands all over you. Every night I went to sleep thinking about how safe you made me feel and how happy I was to wake up next to you. You make me laugh like no one else...my heart literally laughs when I'm with you and I can feel it in bones. You've made my life so much better. I didn't think I could survive after Monty died, but you brought me back to life. I know I'm safe when I'm with you. Your happiness means everything to me. My heart warms when I see you happy. I miss you even when we're in the same room together. You give me butterflies just by walking in a room..." I blurted everything out so quickly that I didn't notice Liv walking closer to me.

Liv grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me closer. She was flush against me and I could hear my heart beating in my ears. Her light-brown eyes were staring into mine and I was lost, I don't even know where I am or what I was just saying. I feel lost in her eyes but somehow exactly where I need to be and blissfully happy.

She reached for my cheek, caressing it and I leaned into it closing my eyes loving her touch. She gently pulled my face even closer to hers but not close enough for a kiss, so I bring our mouths together in a firm kiss. Olivia moaned into the kiss and I parted my lips. I wasted no time before sliding my tongue into her mouth where she wrestled for dominance. She swirled her tongue around mine. We kissed for what felt like a lifetime and I swear I could have kept going. Liv tore her lips away from mine and slowly started to make her way towards my ear and my jaw, I gasp because that's my spot and instantly could feel myself unraveling. She continued down my throat sucking and nipping as my right hand smoothed down the front of her shirt and my left hand on the nape of her back making its way to her ass.

Liv's fingers glided softly over my breasts, her thumb grazing my hard nipple. She trailed lower and bunched up the hem of my shirt up my stomach and I stop, "wait, I've never..." and she whispers back, "I know..." and she pulls away.

"What are we doing, Abby?" she asked bunching up the front of her shirt with one and running her fingers through her hair with the other.

"I don't know, Liv. It feels..." I start to say.

"...wrong? Do you regret it?" I can hear the panic in her voice. She's walking towards the door.

"No. Liv.." I called for her. I pulled her back to me by the waist. She kisses me gently.

I break away with a smile. "so, do you like me back?" I tease.

She laughs into another kiss and pushed me back onto the bed. We kiss for another few minutes. Each of our tongues wrestling the other, her lips are so soft. I never realized that Liv would be such an amazing kisser. I need her kisses forever. I already know I'm going to crave these.

She grabbed the hem of my shirt again, bunching it up exposing my stomach and my chest. Liv pulled her lips away from mine and made her way down my chest and I pulled off my shirt as I did that; she swept her tongue across my nipple, I gasped. She nipped gently then grazed it with her teeth teasing the tip with her tongue. Oh my god. She cupped my other breast with her free hand. I squirmed and ran my fingers through her hair, Liv moaned in approval as she continued to tongue one breast then the other, never leaving one untouched.

I reached for Liv's shirt and pulled it off as she pulled my leggings off and threw them on the floor. Oh my god Liv is so good at this, Jesus Christ. Liv skimmed her hand over my panties dipping between my thighs cupping my sex. She squeezed and I moaned loudly and my legs opened wider, asking for more. Olivia tucked her hand under the waistband of my panties and slid her fingers into the slick wetness between my legs, I rolled my hips into her.

Olivia pushed herself up on her knees and hooked her fingers into my underwear and pulled them off, throwing them over my head somewhere onto the bed. She ran her hands up and down my thighs. She extended her arm for me to grab hold of, I placed my hand in hers and she lifted me up. I lifted myself up onto my knees, we were both naked now, and I pressed our bodies together -- thigh to thigh, breast to breast, and then my mouth against hers.

We continued to kiss until Liv grabbed onto the back of my thighs leading me back onto the bed, pulling my legs apart. Liv pulled my legs around her hips and I knew she could feel my wetness flush against her toned stomach.

Olivia kissed me soundly, tugging on my lower lip with her teeth. I kissed her back tenderly breathing her in. Olivia pulled away and slowly made her way down between my thighs, trailing her wet mouth the length of my body.

Liv pushed her fingertips through my soft wet folds -- sliding and rubbing, over and over, opening and exploring. I was twisting and grabbing for the sheets, my mouth opened, I let out a gasp when Liv finally rubbed her thumb over my twitching clit. Before I knew it, Olivia dropped her head and followed with her tongue.

"Liiiiivv," I gasped. I rocked my hips, grinding myself against Olivia's mouth and she swirled her tongue over and over -- all over.

She wrapped her arm under one of my thighs and pulled me even closer. She held firm as she slipped her tongue inside of me. I writhed and strained to push myself closer to Liv's talented mouth. I whined as I dug my heels in as Liv's tongue curled, flexed, and flicked in and out of me again and again. She brought her free hand around and pressed down on my swollen clit with her palm, working it in circles.

"Oh my god. Yes. Don't stop, please, Olivia," I panted. Olivia further pressed her hand down wiggling then curling the tip of her tongue inside of me. My eyes closed, my jaw dropped, and my back arched off the bed and everything clenched everywhere. I twitched as the tightness in my stomach literally exploded into waves of pleasure. With each exhale my body twitched with pleasure. Over and over again my body convulsed and I never felt this good in my life. Liv rode the waves with me until every last bit of tension was released from my body and I let go of the bed sheets. My body went limp.

"Holy fuck. I've never come like that in my life," I panted breathlessly. I covered my face with my hands laughing. Liv brushed her face and lips against my thighs and made her way up to me. She lay on her back next to me.

"I definitely like you back," she laughed.

I rolled to my side to face the most amazing person I've ever come across in my life, was there anything Olivia Riviera couldn't do?

"You're so beautiful," I confess.

"You're kind of cute too," she said leaning in to kiss the two dimples on my cheeks.

I rolled back looking up onto the ceiling. Trying to make something of the flood of emotions that were coursing through my body.

"Are you okay, munch?" she whispered.

"Yeah, I'm just...we just..." I started to say.

She rolled over and kissed me before I could finish my sentence and all my feelings became clear. This is where I was meant to be, this is what has been missing my entire life.

"Will you hold me?" I asked quietly.

"Always..." she said as my best friend pulled a blanket over both of us.